• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys are lucky

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually referencing Tyson Broekemeier. Huge douche!!!

He reminds me of Todd Reesing. Not the douchey part, because idk the kid. His size n' the way he plays though. We all know how much of a douche Todd is.

reesing1.jpg

reesing2.jpg

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of Todd Reesing. Not the douchey part, because idk the kid. His size n' the way he plays though. We all know how much of a douche Todd is.

reesing1.jpg

Brasky, you really are tying to get me banned forever aren't you? You post a picture like this and you know I have a million responses in my head that would certainly fulfill your quest. ;)

So I will swallow my tongue and just simply ask, why in the world would you know about that picture? You don't have to answer because I have a feeling I already know.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the most talent on the team.

Self entitled punk? Sounds like a QB on a certain team in Lincoln.

Since no one else will say it, I will. Mart is still a whiney imature crybaby. He could of shown us character by admiting that Northwestern beat us on the field and were the better team and not whine and cry and try to convince everyone (convince himself) that he was just overlooking them. Besides the arrogance of that comment, if he truly was overlooking Noerthwestern, he would be admiting that he has no respect for Bo or the coaching staff. Bo constamly told the team all week how good Northwestern was. Northwestern may not be mistaken for a BCS Title team, but they are good enough to do one thing. Beat this year's version of our team. Why does it seem so difficult for some of you to admit our team right now is mediocre? I pray that Mart will grow up in the off season and drop his prima donna tendancies. Now all of you can complain about me. LOL.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. But they weren't the better team... Even Bo said we beat ourselves.

2. He said "Maybe we looked past them to Penn St." which is reasonable and everyone knew it including Bo who admitted his team probably didn't get up for the game like they should have.

3. No one here thinks our team is a world beater. I think everyone here knows that the one thing we can expect is to not know what to expect week in and week out. This team is NOT mediocre.
They are an above average team that has wild mood swings great teams just don't have.

4. I can understand where you're coming from with taylor and his comments, but let's go back to your point about tempering expectations... At what point did you come to expect Taylor to be a wordsmith? Have you seen the kid? Something he says is gonna come out wrong a minimum of 3 times per presser. This is a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On and off the field..........everyone needs to stop putting so much stock into the things he says. The kid doesn't know how to talk.....plain and simple.....

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. But they weren't the better team... Even Bo said we beat ourselves.

2. He said "Maybe we looked past them to Penn St." which is reasonable and everyone knew it including Bo who admitted his team probably didn't get up for the game like they should have.

3. No one here thinks our team is a world beater. I think everyone here knows that the one thing we can expect is to not know what to expect week in and week out. This team is NOT mediocre.
They are an above average team that has wild mood swings great teams just don't have.

4. I can understand where you're coming from with taylor and his comments, but let's go back to your point about tempering expectations... At what point did you come to expect Taylor to be a wordsmith? Have you seen the kid? Something he says is gonna come out wrong a minimum of 3 times per presser.This is a fact.

:twitch:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On and off the field..........everyone needs to stop putting so much stock into the things he says. The kid doesn't know how to talk.....plain and simple.....

^This is what I mean BRS. He's retarded. But he's our retard. And we got his back.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He be slingin' dat ball.

Well maybe

He be lobbin' dat ball!!!

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^This is what I mean BRS. He's retarded. But he's our retard. And we got his back.

I know... I told you guys a long time ago... I think he has to learn through reps... and can't be taught just by looking at playbook, films and seeing others in pressers... He has to experience it (whatever it is) numerious times before in hits home... I'm not trying to be mean here... he is just that way... I have seen this before with other players...

He has become better than what I expected... as earlier in the year I thought he reached his limit... I was obviously wrong... I hope he continues to show me I was wrong about that!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something really impressive about the fact he keeps improving. It hasn't exactly been linear, but it's marked. He's gonna have his set backs no doubt. I hope Saturday isn't one of them.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're definitely on to something about how he's one of those guys who just needs reps. It's just like anything else in life for someone like that.

He's lucky he's got another 2 whole years. I wonder what we'll be saying about him by this time of the season his senior year...

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're definitely on to something about how he's one of those guys who just needs reps. It's just like anything else in life for someone like that.

He's lucky he's got another 2 whole years. I wonder what we'll be saying about him by this time of the season his senior year...

images

:D

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Pius X. And yes I am better then all of you

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly enough, no matter how good Taylor ever gets, there will still be a group of people who will hate him.

My dad is one of those people. No matter how good Taylor does dad says he's a fucking jerk. He hates him.

Dad also hates Obama, but said if Obama switched to the Republican Party then he'd vote for him :rolleyes:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since no one else will say it, I will. Mart is still a whiney imature crybaby. He could of shown us character by admiting that Northwestern beat us on the field and were the better team and not whine and cry and try to convince everyone (convince himself) that he was just overlooking them. Besides the arrogance of that comment, if he truly was overlooking Noerthwestern, he would be admiting that he has no respect for Bo or the coaching staff. Bo constamly told the team all week how good Northwestern was. Northwestern may not be mistaken for a BCS Title team, but they are good enough to do one thing. Beat this year's version of our team. Why does it seem so difficult for some of you to admit our team right now is mediocre? I pray that Mart will grow up in the off season and drop his prima donna tendancies. Now all of you can complain about me. LOL.

Nice try but you can't take the bad guy title away from me that easily.