• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys are lucky

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From reading the threads you have participated in, no one will take the title away from you! LOL.

Good!!! Just a warning between you and me, you really need to speak more positively about Nebraska players and the team over all. Make sure you keep this between us. Opposing opinions, especially negative ones, are not tolerated or wanted around here. Remember, this is a secret!!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're definitely on to something about how he's one of those guys who just needs reps. It's just like anything else in life for someone like that.

He's lucky he's got another 2 whole years. I wonder what we'll be saying about him by this time of the season his senior year...

I don't think Taylor will ever be a great QB, but if the players surrounding him on offense improves then we WILL have a great offense. Our offense isn't too shabby at this point in time, if I do say so myself!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good!!! Just a warning between you and me, you really need to speak more positively about Nebraska players and the team over all. Make sure you keep this between us. Opposing opinions, especially negative ones, are not tolerated or wanted around here. Remember, this is a secret!!!!

crying_baby31.jpg

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on Brasky, there is not reason for you to cry over me telling someone else a secret. Maybe some day some one will trust you with a secret. But then again I was told about your dirty little secret. Your mom told me how disappointed she was in you for it.