• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YES! YES! YES! Bralon Addison a Bronco

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like getting an extra Christmas present after you have unwrapped all of your Christmas toys. Like the gift santa left out in the driveway that fell out of his bag.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Addison was a guy I loved coming into this draft as a round 4-5 guy. Shouldnt have declared, but he can make this team as a return man. Playmaker at WR, great opportunity for him as a return man here. I pray he wins that job and can develop as a WR. At Oregon he was great as SOPH, tore his ACT before his JR year, redshirted, then after a slow start last year exploded the 2nd half of the season (helping my college fantasy team to a championship ;))...

I am so pumped to get this guy undrafted. He just might be my favorite undrafted Bronco signing in history!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy for you, dog! As you said, he has a chance to make the team as a returner something I was thinking we might draft.

Two of your favorites in one year - I don't remember that ever happening before.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only other year was the year we took Eric Decker and Perrish Cox. I never understand how a team doesn't spend a pick on a guy like Addison, productive playmaker. Sure he isn't a #1 WR or anything like that, but when you add his playmaking skils with his return skills and upside it just sorta shocks me, but I aint the ones making these decisions. In my mind we got a 4th round pick with upside/undrafted. Kudos to Addison for going to a situation he can make too.

Were you happy the Bills signed Eric Striker?

I gotta go continue dannnncing on a ceiling!!!!

I had a tweet about it, and sprung out of bed like a young lad on Christmas!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Improving special teams play is obviously on the Bronco agenda.

Can't wait to see him play - just off DC's excitement for him makes me eager to see him in action.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when I was excited when we signed Texas WR BJ Johnson? He spent a year on IR then didn't make the team last year, same with Trev Faulk who ended up cut and making the Rams for a few years?

I am much more excited about this one though even.

Johnson fell from earth after have a first two good years with Roy Williams and Sloan Thomas. Didn't really have a spot here, Faulk had hurt his knee and ended up a special teams guy for St. Louis.

Addison has a good shot right away as a return man here. Raymond is a return man too, but Addison is a lot more appearling to me bigger and more polished a WR as Raymond has no shot as a WR....

I can't think of anyone currently on our roster that is worthy of fielding kicks and punts other then Sanders and we don't want him doing that.

Caldwell appears gone, with Lynch dawning the #12 jersey now. Addison would be a huge improvement over him as a return man.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slot receiver / Return man - would be a great roster spot for the Broncos - the kind of twofer them seem to like to get in all their players.

The Broncos are definitely setting up a lot of weapons on offense.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid looks good. I think he wrs skills are underrated. Catches the ball with his hands unlike some of the top wrs in the draft like Fuller who uses his arms and body to make catches. That's why guys like Fuller have so many drops. Love the guys like this kid who have the hand skills and don't let ball bounce off their body. Great looking return guy too. Definitely be rooting for him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid looks good. I think he wrs skills are underrated. Catches the ball with his hands unlike some of the top wrs in the draft like Fuller who uses his arms and body to make catches. That's why guys like Fuller have so many drops. Love the guys like this kid who have the hand skills and don't let ball bounce off their body. Great looking return guy too. Definitely be rooting for him.

Good observations. He also knew what to do and where to go after the caught the ball. He looks like a find.

RDog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two components that were lacking in this draft - inside linebacker and returner. I get the feeling that one of those holes has been filled.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuller was a great college player, but I just don't get the first round love for him. He will be a decent WR in the NFL, but to me he is more of a 3rd rd pick, not a 1st.

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm very happy for you. Always love seeing former ducks get a chance. I was so bummed when went with Hillman over De'Anthony Thomas (just considering they wanted one of them and ended up with Hillman)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller was a great college player, but I just don't get the first round love for him. He will be a decent WR in the NFL, but to me he is more of a 3rd rd pick, not a 1st.
Yeah DC, once the combine kicked in and you start getting to see a lot of film on these guys ( I'll go wr ), I wasn't that impressed with the top guys as far as their receiving technique/hands. To be a " complete" elite type wr in the NFL, you have to have good, if not great ball skills/hands. Some guys like Megatron are just such unbelievable specimens with size,speed,power,etc that they just overwhelm. But if Mega had better hands/technique,he would of just blown the doors off every record in the books to date. But he really dropped a lot of passes because he let the pass get into his body too many times. That's what I see in Fuller,Treadwell and a couple other of these " top " wrs in this draft. Sure they can beat you over the top with their speed here and there and use their big body's to get separation, but how many big drops in big games will they make because of their inability to grab the ball out of the air on a consistent basis. Seriously, I wasn't very impressed with the top 5 wrs in this draft based just on their hands.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm very happy for you. Always love seeing former ducks get a chance. I was so bummed when went with Hillman over De'Anthony Thomas (just considering they wanted one of them and ended up with Hillman)

They were in drafts two years apart though.

Hillman in 2012 and Thomas in 2014.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah DC, once the combine kicked in and you start getting to see a lot of film on these guys ( I'll go wr ), I wasn't that impressed with the top guys as far as their receiving technique/hands. To be a " complete" elite type wr in the NFL, you have to have good, if not great ball skills/hands. Some guys like Megatron are just such unbelievable specimens with size,speed,power,etc that they just overwhelm. But if Mega had better hands/technique,he would of just blown the doors off every record in the books to date. But he really dropped a lot of passes because he let the pass get into his body too many times. That's what I see in Fuller,Treadwell and a couple other of these " top " wrs in this draft. Sure they can beat you over the top with their speed here and there and use their big body's to get separation, but how many big drops in big games will they make because of their inability to grab the ball out of the air on a consistent basis. Seriously, I wasn't very impressed with the top 5 wrs in this draft based just on their hands.
Oh,and PS. That's what impressed me about this kid. Good soft hands.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two components that were lacking in this draft - inside linebacker and returner. I get the feeling that one of those holes has been filled.

Great to see you RDog

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addison looks good !