• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes, he's THAT stupid.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
this would have been funny

22509456.jpg

would be soooo funny if he did that, took yakupov, then packed up the entire draft table and just went home.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be soooo funny if he did that, took yakupov, then packed up the entire draft table and just went home.

threw a keg on the table and went to town lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I put down 20 on NYI vs. Columbus for the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals, I should be able to retire of the winnings, correct?

No, you'd just be out 20 bucks.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed and Nancy met while on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her.

When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home.

Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the last.

On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said,

"I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

Ed said, "I bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
According to somebody on the Isles fansite the offer of all the Isles picks was only in play if Yakupov fell to 2.

Milbury told our radio partner Jeff Marek two years ago that he once tried to trade all of the Islanders' picks in the draft to the St. Louis Blues one year for their first-rounder. He didn't disclose the year.
Islanders, Blue Jackets narrowly avoid worst trade of all-time at NHL draft | Puck Daddy - Yahoo! Sports

any guesses? St. Louis Blues Draft History at hockeydb.com
had to be for Erik Johnson, right? anyways... silly.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milbury told our radio partner Jeff Marek two years ago that he once tried to trade all of the Islanders' picks in the draft to the St. Louis Blues one year for their first-rounder. He didn't disclose the year.
Islanders, Blue Jackets narrowly avoid worst trade of all-time at NHL draft | Puck Daddy - Yahoo! Sports

From the man who traded Chara and the pick that became Spezza for Alexi Ya$hin ( who the isles are STILL paying)....and young Bertuzzi & McCabe for OTH Trevor Linden and Luongo/Jokinen for DiPietro/Kvasha and and and...gotta love Mad Mike

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the man who traded Chara and the pick that became Spezza for Alexi Ya$hin ( who the isles are STILL paying)....and young Bertuzzi & McCabe for OTH Trevor Linden and Luongo/Jokinen for DiPietro/Kvasha and and and...gotta love Mad Mike

Actually, it was Parrish or some other scrub for Kvasha... he wisely drafted DiPietro.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it was Parrish or some other scrub for Kvasha... he wisely drafted DiPietro.

I'm pretty sure it was Luo and Olli for Kvasha and Parrish.

That opened the door for DiPietro to be drafted.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who do you think Wang got the idea from. Word is Wang was talking to other GM's on the floor before the draft began.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think Wang got the idea from. Word is Wang was talking to other GM's on the floor before the draft began.

What he didn't notice was that Milbury had a 40oz of Ripple in a paper bag in his hand when he gave the advice.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. More beauty from the brainless one:

Blue Jackets: Methot dealt, Nash remains | BlueJackets Xtra

A cute little nearly forgotten snippet:
Detroit (yes, the Central Division should-be rivals) are in the hunt, too, and indications are the Blue Jackets would trade Nash within the division if that’s where the best offer is found.

He would really trade Nash to a place less than 2 hours away that he'd have to face 12 times a year? And the biggest rival on every level? The rivalry between Columbus and Detroit goes FAR beyond mere sports.

Just for thinking it, he needs to be tar'ed and feathered.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. More beauty from the brainless one:

Blue Jackets: Methot dealt, Nash remains | BlueJackets Xtra

A cute little nearly forgotten snippet:
Detroit (yes, the Central Division should-be rivals) are in the hunt, too, and indications are the Blue Jackets would trade Nash within the division if that’s where the best offer is found.

He would really trade Nash to a place less than 2 hours away that he'd have to face 12 times a year? And the biggest rival on every level? The rivalry between Columbus and Detroit goes FAR beyond mere sports.

Just for thinking it, he needs to be tar'ed and feathered.

it would be 6 times a year no? unless there is a change in schedule I dont know of.

or you thinking playoffs as well :D optimistic I like that

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
it would be 6 times a year no? unless there is a change in schedule I dont know of.

the rivalry is so fierce, each game counts as 2

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually if the Blue Jackets get the right forward pieces from the Nash deal they could contend for a playoff spot. The Defense looks pretty good. The Goaltending should be better. I just don't think they have enough firepower up front.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually if the Blue Jackets get the right forward pieces from the Nash deal they could contend for a playoff spot. The Defense looks pretty good. The Goaltending should be better. I just don't think they have enough firepower up front.

Send 'em Ricky! They need a starting goaltender with physical problems, not mental ones.