• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes!!! Captin Kirk!!!!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a process. Not a one game decision. He has had more than one good game. He has led the team from behind on a game winning drive twice and from behind on a game tying drive. He played the past two games without possibly the best player on offense and all year without the teams best deep threat. He can come back and lay an egg in two weeks. Especially against the Pats. I do not understand why folks try and determine this kids career week from week. :2cents:

Pretty much what i said.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a process. Not a one game decision. He has had more than one good game. He has led the team from behind on a game winning drive twice and from behind on a game tying drive. He played the past two games without possibly the best player on offense and all year without the teams best deep threat. He can come back and lay an egg in two weeks. Especially against the Pats. I do not understand why folks try and determine this kids career week from week. :2cents:

they do that for sure sportster . KC is a work in progress . there will be ups and downs .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant KC should be the starter for the rest of the year. Some people were calling for McCoy or even RG3 to start this year. This is KC's team for 2015. The only way he wouldn't be the QB is if he gets hurt.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant KC should be the starter for the rest of the year. Some people were calling for McCoy or even RG3 to start this year. This is KC's team for 2015. The only way he wouldn't be the QB is if he gets hurt.

Dean... Kirk needed this game to maintain his starting position. Another game like the Jets or Falcons, and it would be a totally different story being printed across the NFL landscape today. Yesterdays game was a step in the right direction for sure. Should be interesting. And the fact that this team actually managed NOT to tank after going down 24-0 was very impressive to say the least.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, glad to see you give some confidence to our team. lol. If I remember correctly you predicted us to lose this game. Even if we came up short in the end of yesterdays game KC would not of been benched. There is no way Colt or Rg3 are going to see the field this year.

Gruden is not going to get fired this year. Even if we finish 6-10. With Rg3 being released next year and McCoy a FA, I believe KC will get a new modest contract next year. KC could end having 25 total TD's this year. Maybe 30 b/c we have no running game. I think he has 11 right now.

Bottom line is that no one should be writing off KC right now. There is still a lot of football to be played and we are serious division contenders being one game out with 9 left to play. This whole message board should be supporting KC right now.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, glad to see you give some confidence to our team. lol. If I remember correctly you predicted us to lose this game. Even if we came up short in the end of yesterdays game KC would not of been benched. There is no way Colt or Rg3 are going to see the field this year.

Gruden is not going to get fired this year. Even if we finish 6-10. With Rg3 being released next year and McCoy a FA, I believe KC will get a new modest contract next year. KC could end having 25 total TD's this year. Maybe 30 b/c we have no running game. I think he has 11 right now.

Bottom line is that no one should be writing off KC right now. There is still a lot of football to be played and we are serious division contenders being one game out with 9 left to play. This whole message board should be supporting KC right now.
not sure about division contenders yet. Yes, mathematically speaking as of this writing they are. The giants are probably going to pull away in the next 5 weeks. their sked is easy.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasnt writing off Cousins so much as saying what I expected. This team historically has FOUND a way to lose more often than not. Im glad we got the win. But to say that had we lost Cousins would not have been benched... if he had thrown another two INTs in a loss, we would be looking at a different story right now and we all know it. Kirk saved his job for another two weeks and Grudens for the moment. IM not ready to name him as the startr for next season until we see a string of solid games from him.

As for RG3, until he is actually released, I will always consider that they are holding onto him for more than just to be spiteful.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree KC may not be the long-term starter for next year and beyond b/c it involves multiple factors. Coaching chances, Fa, and the draft. If Gruden is he in 2016 most likely KC will be here also has our starting QB or at least the backup. To let him walk in FA would be foolish.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
diasagree dcrising on Giants schedule being easy. @no is a tough game for them.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
diasagree dcrising on Giants schedule being easy. @no is a tough game for them.
we will have to agree to disagree. Drew Brees is having a down year and they don't have the talent they used to. They are in rebuilding mode.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a different team at home. I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints are favored.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are somehow worse at home in recent times I believe.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat Atl at home and they are 3 point favorites against the Giants.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, the home field advantage has not been as great for them recently.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::lol: Kirk's now famous 'You Like That'...

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's positive press for once :D

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually the jury is still out on the Saints both at home & overall. A lot of folks are probably thinking of the Saints last season when they dropped their last 5 home games. This season the 3 home games to date have been a mixed bag - an upset vs. the Falcons, a loss to the Bucs and a close win vs a crippled Boys team (that everyone is beating at this time). One of their biggest wins to date is vs. the Colts & that was away.

I would say that the Saints remaining games vs. both the Giants and Redskins are a toss up. If either of these teams sleep on the Saints they could be in for a long day.