• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yep, the OLine is Confirmed Terrible

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive seen highschool football olines better than this.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the 4th year in a row that I've been hearing about how great a pass rush we have, but I have never really thought our DL was much better than middle of the road. Either everyone is over estimating our DL, or our DL is under achieving.

It's not alway's about sacks though.... It's about pressure... I would like to see us get more sacks but as long as we get pressure I"m good ....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does justin britt know how to play football? holy hell...

lol man that's just bad ... This dude better work his AZZ off to improve ... I realize the zone blocking scheme can be a little confusing at first so he get's a little pass being moved to a different position... But it's TIME to start showing signs of improving...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alvin Bailey went on Twitter and pretty much confirmed he wants out of Seattle. Good riddance!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not alway's about sacks though.... It's about pressure... I would like to see us get more sacks but as long as we get pressure I"m good ....

I agree, but I don't think they get pressure either.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alvin Bailey went on Twitter and pretty much confirmed he wants out of Seattle. Good riddance!

Why good riddance? At this point I would think he's at least our 3rd best lineman, but he's played 2 snaps all season long.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why good riddance? At this point I would think he's at least our 3rd best lineman, but he's played 2 snaps all season long.

I have a hard time believing he's played 2 snaps all season long when he has appeared in all 4 games this season.

And to answer your question, good riddance because he want to jump ship knowing the problem at OL right now instead of sticking around to help his team. Not to mention how horrible Britt has look and he still can't beat him out? Well then.... good riddance.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he is frustrated because he isn't playing and he is watching the line get smoked. Not a smart thing to say but it's not like the guy is a huge FA target.

Honestly I don't get why he isn't playing over Britt at LG but clearly the coaches like something about Britt. I hope it isn't just draft commitmentitis.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is frustrated because he isn't playing and he is watching the line get smoked. Not a smart thing to say but it's not like the guy is a huge FA target.

Honestly I don't get why he isn't playing over Britt at LG but clearly the coaches like something about Britt. I hope it isn't just draft commitmentitis.

I agree that he should be playing over Britt mainly because Britt is so bad. That's saying a lot because Bailey isn't exactly that much better. There is a reason why he is Alvin "false start" Bailey. I would also contend that Lewis should start over Nowak as well.

I guess this is why we're here and the coaches are there.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time believing he's played 2 snaps all season long when he has appeared in all 4 games this season.

And to answer your question, good riddance because he want to jump ship knowing the problem at OL right now instead of sticking around to help his team. Not to mention how horrible Britt has look and he still can't beat him out? Well then.... good riddance.

He has played in all 4 games, but 18 of his 20 snaps have been special teams, not offensive. He played 1 snap when Sweezy missed a play due to injury (week 3 I think) and 1 snap in a TE role in a jumbo set. So, basically, he's been in on the field goal unit and a few other instances.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | NFL SNAP COUNTS

sorry, the link doesn't bring up the correct search, just the overall for the whole league. You can change the search to seahawks-OL-all-2015 to see what I was saying.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has played in all 4 games, but 18 of his 20 snaps have been special teams, not offensive. He played 1 snap when Sweezy missed a play due to injury (week 3 I think) and 1 snap in a TE role in a jumbo set. So, basically, he's been in on the field goal unit and a few other instances.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | NFL SNAP COUNTS

sorry, the link doesn't bring up the correct search, just the overall for the whole league. You can change the search to seahawks-OL-all-2015 to see what I was saying.

Thanks for the info.

As I said in the previous post, as bad as I think Bailey is, I believe he's still better than Britt and should have more play time on the OL.

You just have to pick your poison. Bailey's false starts or Britt's horrible technique and inability to block. I'd take Bailey's false starts, at least it won't get Russell killed.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info.

As I said in the previous post, as bad as I think Bailey is, I believe he's still better than Britt and should have more play time on the OL.

You just have to pick your poison. Bailey's false starts or Britt's horrible technique and inability to block. I'd take Bailey's false starts, at least it won't get Russell killed.

I agree. I posted in the Cable thread that I thought that I thought Lewis and Bailey should be starting. It's sad to think that Britt is a much worse guard than he is a tackle.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but I don't think they get pressure either.

I'm happy with the pressure.. teams try a lot of quick passes with us, a lot of underneath stuff vs our cover 3 ...

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Bears and Lions called game plans specifically to get the ball out as quickly as possible, fearing our pass rush. The results were pretty good for our defense.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Bears and Lions called game plans specifically to get the ball out as quickly as possible, fearing our pass rush. The results were pretty good for our defense.
Yeah and when teams have to play like that on offense, it means they need many more plays in a scoring drive, which gives us more chances to cause a turnover. And that's why it's a bit frustrating we have 0 interceptions so far this season.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Bailey show up to camp overweight and out of shape?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and when teams have to play like that on offense, it means they need many more plays in a scoring drive, which gives us more chances to cause a turnover. And that's why it's a bit frustrating we have 0 interceptions so far this season.

To me that is encouraging. Our defense has been playing well other than Week 1 and hasn't got many turnovers. The turnovers will come and the defense will be suffocating then.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me that is encouraging. Our defense has been playing well other than Week 1 and hasn't got many turnovers. The turnovers will come and the defense will be suffocating then.
I suggest we start this plan tomorrow.