• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yellowstone

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show has jumped the shark a bit.

I was asking my wife how they could realistically get away with all the revenge murders they started with this season.

As some point they claimed the Son, who is the states AG, was able to just "sweep them all under the rug". C'mon.
Yea it glosses over things a lot quicker anymore. In past seasons they did a better job of buttoning things up, but I’m still very much entertained.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy is gonna be in the spinoff the 6666's
I've been waiting for almost three weeks but no one has mentioned it so I will.

What did you think of Jimmy jacking off that stud horse? I was shocked that it actually had an erection and they showed him sliding the leather tube over it and collecting a bucket of horse cum. More, they showed the horse's dick about three quarters limp when it finished. Then Jimmy walks out of the room saying, "I can't believe that I just jacked off a horse."

In truth, it was educational about how they get the best horses to have selected colts. But even I was shocked that they would show that it's done in a special room and exactly how they do it.

Even horses like it.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting for almost three weeks but no one has mentioned it so I will.

What did you think of Jimmy jacking off that stud horse? I was shocked that it actually had an erection and they showed him sliding the leather tube over it and collecting a bucket of horse cum. More, they showed the horse's dick about three quarters limp when it finished. Then Jimmy walks out of the room saying, "I can't believe that I just jacked off a horse."

In truth, it was educational about how they get the best horses to have selected colts. But even I was shocked that they would show that it's done in a special room and exactly how they do it.

Even horses like it.
The actor who plays Jimmy said they did that scene in one take.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why John kicked Beth out over what happened to Summer when Beth told him she was gonna do whatever it takes to save the ranch?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why John kicked Beth out over what happened to Summer when Beth told him she was gonna do whatever it takes to save the ranch?
John didn't like that Beth had no dignity/integrity when it came to how Beth treated his side squeeze, Summer.
Which is kind of hypocritical, considering the body count they have racked up keeping things under control.

It is what it is.
I think Beth is the best character on the show and the most fun to watch, so I guess she needed some downtime.

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show has jumped the shark a bit.

I was asking my wife how they could realistically get away with all the revenge murders they started with this season.

As some point they claimed the Son, who is the states AG, was able to just "sweep them all under the rug". C'mon.
that is what the train station is for. to get rid of their dirty laundry.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler

Love the show but thought the finale was trash. Enjoyed Jimmy's story line, but let me get this straight...Jamie is such a puss that he gets on his knees for Beth(despite his own knowledge of all the crimes she has committed), then works up the sack to shoot his own father...but then looks at Beth like Bambi when she takes his picture instead of shooting her in the face and throwing her off the cliff...right

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Yellowstone done? I have put off watching it because I don't want to be sitting around for new seasons, I just want to go through it at my leisure. I never made that mistake with Breaking Bad and it was glorious. Google seemed to say something about S5 and S6? Not sure.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Yellowstone done? I have put off watching it because I don't want to be sitting around for new seasons, I just want to go through it at my leisure. I never made that mistake with Breaking Bad and it was glorious. Google seemed to say something about S5 and S6? Not sure.
There will be a Season 5. The actors have said as much. Not sure about Season 6.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Yellowstone in season 1 at Lee's gravesite we see all the Dutton ancestors buried on the ranch but I don't think I saw Elsa's grave from 1883.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Yellowstone in season 1 at Lee's gravesite we see all the Dutton ancestors buried on the ranch but I don't think I saw Elsa's grave from 1883.
I dont think she makes it there.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to watch again…

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this show pick up at all? Cuz the first two episodes were stupid af.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler

Love the show but thought the finale was trash. Enjoyed Jimmy's story line, but let me get this straight...Jamie is such a puss that he gets on his knees for Beth(despite his own knowledge of all the crimes she has committed), then works up the sack to shoot his own father...but then looks at Beth like Bambi when she takes his picture instead of shooting her in the face and throwing her off the cliff...right
Jamie was already experienced with murder. He killed that female reporter a few seasons back. And with the threat that Beth would tell Rip about who was responsible for Beth being sterile. Yeah, I could see Jamie not having too much trouble killing his blood kin father. Just as long as he did it like he did. W/O his father knowing it was coming. If Jamie gets it in his head to kill Beth. He's gonna have to kill his dad, his brother and Rip and I'd advise to either kill those 3 first or kill em immediately after killing Beth. Either way that's a WHOLE lotta murder to try and get away with.