• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah okay Ray

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a phony....him and his ilk will repel me from any of the HOF speeches. Today's society accepts and encourages a pile of shit like Ray Lewis, yet it is beyond comprehension how people gravitate towards him. I guess when you are part hulk hogan, part preacher.....the human cattle pen will sidle up to your stupidity.

I thought Randy Moss had a pretty good speech, full of thank you's.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe as well that Urlacher was in Lewis' league, and I'd take him over Lewis....I know he had more responsibilities at the MLB, and he was better at taking on offensive linemen and shedding them off. The biggest differences between them was one was a 'look at me' self-serving, phony-ass murdering piece of shit who needed the spotlight to tell you how good he was, whereas the other simply was an old-school, sideline-to-sideline guy force who let the music do the talking.

And the steroids !!!!!!….When they stopped, so did he !!….Get real man, Ray was a motivational leader as well as an outstanding player on the field....Brian was never a leader and only a good player while on the roids…..So I guess you figure Jerry Rice and Steve Young were "look at me, self serving phonies that just wanted the spotlight"....Put the pipe down man, you're talking silly !!!!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the steroids !!!!!!….When they stopped, so did he !!….Get real man, Ray was a motivational leader as well as an outstanding player on the field....Brian was never a leader and only a good player while on the roids…..So I guess you figure Jerry Rice and Steve Young were "look at me, self serving phonies that just wanted the spotlight"....Put the pipe down man, you're talking silly !!!!!
shut up stupid

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so much hate?

Ray was one of the greatest Football players of all times.
Ray is one of the greatest Me Me Me Diva's of all times.

And not to mention, he is a hypocrite, a douche bag, a liar, and an idiot.
I don't hate him for being an idiot. He just is.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis is a waste of good air.
GREAT football player.

Dumb blond cheerleader is smarter.

And that sir, is what stupid people think and the reason he is a multi millionaire, an icon football player, a sports announcer and business man and you are , well a stupid poor peon !!!!!
You go Bwoy !!!!

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a phony....him and his ilk will repel me from any of the HOF speeches. Today's society accepts and encourages a pile of shit like Ray Lewis, yet it is beyond comprehension how people gravitate towards him. I guess when you are part hulk hogan, part preacher.....the human cattle pen will sidle up to your stupidity.

What you said....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
urlacher was never a leader? slap yourself son.

A leader in the roid line maybe.....Everyone on the D side of the ball for 17 yrs looked to Ray to guide and motivate them....Brian was just there period ,Goober...

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A leader in the roid line maybe.....Everyone on the D side of the ball for 17 yrs looked to Ray to guide and motivate them....Brian was just there period ,Goober...
I'm sorry, did you say something antler deer spray guzzling qunt? Shut up stupid

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha...Urlacher did roids, but Lewis was a choir boy...that's rich.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray was way better than urlacher imo and urlacher is the best bear of my lifetime. That being said, there is no one more full of shit than Ray Lewis.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ray-lewis-1.jpg