• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah okay Ray

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe as well that Urlacher was in Lewis' league, and I'd take him over Lewis....I know he had more responsibilities at the MLB, and he was better at taking on offensive linemen and shedding them off. The biggest differences between them was one was a 'look at me' self-serving, phony-ass murdering piece of shit who needed the spotlight to tell you how good he was, whereas the other simply was an old-school, sideline-to-sideline guy force who let the music do the talking.

Remember all those years people questioned him, calling him the most overrated player in the NFL. Never once heard that about Ray Ray

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis was a great MLB. Urlacher was every bit as good, but they played different kinds of MLB. Urlacher was the QB of the defense and a great one at that. He excelled more in coverage. The reason I like Urlacher more than Ray Lewis (other than being a bears fan) is rays me first, I’m great, everyone should love me attitude. He always had to do that stupid dance and he drove that point home when he was announced before the HOF game. Urlacher, on the other hand, high fives all the bears team that lined up. Urlacher has class. Ray Lewis is a douche bag.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even read what you posted. “He is an all time great but past his prime”. That’s a huge difference. Year after year people would write and talk about how overrated Urlacher was in his prime... not at the end of his career like you posted.
Did you even read what you wrote?

Here, I'll remind you.

"Remember all those years people questioned him, calling him the most overrated player in the NFL. Never once heard that about Ray Ray"

Now STFU Stupid.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even read what you wrote?

Here, I'll remind you.

"Remember all those years people questioned him, calling him the most overrated player in the NFL. Never once heard that about Ray Ray"

Now STFU Stupid.

Dude... when people le get old that is a company completely different topic. In the prime of Urlachers career he was vote most overrated player in the entire NFL more then once. Ray never was. Witten is an all time great. Calling him overrated last year is stupid. Your own article said when Lewis was in his prime he was an all time great. Keep reaching dude. That has nothing to do with my point.
Your article was saying “this late in Rays career he shouldn’t be ranked #3 overall even if he is an all time great” Comparing that to someone in his prime being voted most overrated player in the league from several different sources is just you looking to start shit.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember all those years people questioned him, calling him the most overrated player in the NFL. Never once heard that about Ray Ray

And? One of the reasons given is that couldn't shed offensive linement....well Urlacher was better than Lewis at it. If I want to, I can find links who say Lewis was overrated. I'd say this is just a case of the squeaky wheel getting the grease, and nobody squeaked and preached and demanding cameras and mics in his face more than Ray Lewis.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a phony....him and his ilk will repel me from any of the HOF speeches. Today's society accepts and encourages a pile of shit like Ray Lewis, yet it is beyond comprehension how people gravitate towards him. I guess when you are part hulk hogan, part preacher.....the human cattle pen will sidle up to your stupidity.

Whacha gonna do when Ray Ray's knife runs wild on you!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the list of most overrated players goes, can we put JJ Watt at #1 on the list?

Be the only chance the Texans will have at winning any kind of title.