• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yardbarker: Team most likely to win each College Football conference division

Do you agree with the Conference Picks?

• Total voters

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah no I agree I just found it funny they write no surprise notre Dame takes over when really they haven't done so more than maybe 1 year over the last 10
Since Kelly has taken over though, it really isn't the same as Willingham or Weis being there.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single article on the site about who won the showcase showdown today... I'm starting to think this thing has nothing to do with BobBarker.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single article on the site about who won the showcase showdown today... I'm starting to think this thing has nothing to do with BobBarker.
th

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If those teams did win

Houston over USF
Clemson over Miami
Ohio State over Iowa
Marshall over Southern Miss
Bowling Green over Western Michigan
San Diego State over Boise State
Washington over UCLA
Alabama over Tennessee
Oklahoma (Big 12) over Notre Dame (Independent)

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like their Pac North prediction and rational. coin flip between Stanford and Washington even though UW went 4-5 in conference last season. but lets ignore a team that finished 9-4 and went 6-3 in conference and ignore another that went 9-4 and 7-2 in conference including beating UW.

You getting ignored because your defense stunk up the joint last year, could be even worse this year considering all the loses to the front 7, return only 2 starters to Oline, and got another rental at QB. Not to mention the historical tank job at the Alamo which stank doesn't wash off for years.

Stanford is a proven commodity. Washington is on the rise and returns basically the entire team.

8 or less wins for the Ducks this year. Ray Charles could see that coming and he's blind and dead.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You getting ignored because your defense stunk up the joint last year, could be even worse this year considering all the loses to the front 7, return only 2 starters to Oline, and got another rental at QB. Not to mention the historical tank job at the Alamo which stank doesn't wash off for years.

Stanford is a proven commodity. Washington is on the rise and returns basically the entire team.

8 or less wins for the Ducks this year. Ray Charles could see that coming and he's blind and dead.
defense was 116th could hardly get worse and they still won 9 games. new QB hardly a reason to discount since the last one worked out pretty well. Stanford is a proven commodity yet Oregon has the better win % over the last few years and beat them a couple in a row. Washington is on the rise except their win % has been going down 9-4 to 8-6 to 7-6.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense was 116th could hardly get worse and they still won 9 games. new QB hardly a reason to discount since the last one worked out pretty well. Stanford is a proven commodity yet Oregon has the better win % over the last few years and beat them a couple in a row. Washington is on the rise except their win % has been going down 9-4 to 8-6 to 7-6.
Can't realistically win a title with a plug and play grad transfer every season. Just not feasible.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't realistically win a title with a plug and play grad transfer every season. Just not feasible.
short of a broken finger Oregon was right there. would likely been 11-1 at the end of the regular season, played for the pac 12 championship against USC who they already beat. and would have had a shot at the playoff again.
no not ideal but shouldnt automatically discount a team either.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
short of a broken finger Oregon was right there. would likely been 11-1 at the end of the regular season, played for the pac 12 championship against USC who they already beat. and would have had a shot at the playoff again.
no not ideal but shouldnt automatically discount a team either.

This kid from Montana State ain't gonna be no Vernon Adams though. How could he? Vernon Adams led the entire nation in QB efficiency last season. He was amazing. And you saw firsthand what happened when he was not on the field. And as I type this, I say it with all due respect to Oregon. They have been an absolute powerhouse for nearly a decade now. But you have to admit even as a fan that some of this stuff is concerning. Big season coming up for Helf. No question about it.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid from Montana State ain't gonna be no Vernon Adams though. How could he? Vernon Adams led the entire nation in QB efficiency last season. He was amazing. And you saw firsthand what happened when he was not on the field. And as I type this, I say it with all due respect to Oregon. They have been an absolute powerhouse for nearly a decade now. But you have to admit even as a fan that some of this stuff is concerning. Big season coming up for Helf. No question about it.

Not many people expected much of VA though either. "too small" "sure he did ok against Washington but let's see how he handles a full schedule of Pac 12 teams. and better than Washington"
Prukop doesn't have to be as good as Adams. He has already shown better than Lockie apparently if he is in position to be starter. and as a life long fan no Im not concerned at all about anything

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many people expected much of VA though either. "too small" "sure he did ok against Washington but let's see how he handles a full schedule of Pac 12 teams. and better than Washington"
Prukop doesn't have to be as good as Adams. He has already shown better than Lockie apparently if he is in position to be starter. and as a life long fan no Im not concerned at all about anything

I expected Vernon to blow up big time. I think most people who follow college football closely did as well. And when he was healthy he went out there and did just that. He blew the fuck up. Now he is gone. We'll see what happens this coming season without him.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like their Pac North prediction and rational. coin flip between Stanford and Washington even though UW went 4-5 in conference last season. but lets ignore a team that finished 9-4 and went 6-3 in conference and ignore another that went 9-4 and 7-2 in conference including beating UW.
Right, teams don't change from year to year and those making predictions in this coming season should ONLY look at past results to make their picks. That might work often, but change is the norm in college football. You won't get it right every time with that mentality.

And it's just preseason fodder. Just go win and people will be changing their tune in season as they always do.

I'd rather be getting this attention week 10-12 than fall camp.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, teams don't change from year to year and those making predictions in this coming season should ONLY look at past results to make their picks. That might work often, but change is the norm in college football. You won't get it right every time with that mentality.

And it's just preseason fodder. Just go win and people will be changing their tune in season as they always do.

You obviously aren't a Michigan fan. They want to have the September Heisman and ignore November

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it sounds impossible, but Yardbarker could actually be more transgender than Oregon.

Will their next article be about uniforms and accessories you can wear to a stadium near you?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not saying I dont think UW will be better or even a contender for the Pac 12 but the talk of playoff and all this kind of stuff about coin toss between them and Stanford I just find funny. 7-6 last season. when is the last time a team went 7-6 and then won the NC or even played for it? or won their conference for that matter?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying I dont think UW will be better or even a contender for the Pac 12 but the talk of playoff and all this kind of stuff about coin toss between them and Stanford I just find funny. 7-6 last season. when is the last time a team went 7-6 and then won the NC or even played for it? or won their conference for that matter?

It's not happening for Washington this season but the last time a team went 7-6 and then won the national title the following season was Alabama seven years ago.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not happening for Washington this season but the last time a team went 7-6 and then won the national title the following season was Alabama seven years ago.
no they had a year inbetween