• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

[Yahoo NBA Fantasy] HMMMMMMM...

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you explain it earlier, it would have gone through. You can execute the trade again, it will go through as long as everyone agrees with it.

i just noticed i'm waiver 1 which means first dibs on eggman

this trade has to go through

on second thought, i think i'll ride it out with davis. eggman is yours dafan

So what, he got you guys in on the deal by offering you guys higher picks in the next draft?

Sellouts.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So what, he got you guys in on the deal by offering you guys higher picks in the next draft?

Sellouts.

i've always been in on the deal, expecting my opponents for the last three weeks of the season to be locked in return

2012 champions-thee eggtears

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Sellouts.

come on dude, stop tanking....I can't believe you are losing 12-2 to KDS....playoffs will be no fun without Granny Danger....so please wake up.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hot damn. The Godfather must've gotten through to MDP. He's been Colangeloing all day long. I better tell my boys to put their game socks on.

Yeah, I saw that and decided to hit the waiver wire. Anyways got myself a lower-bowl seat about 10 rows back behind the broadcaster's table. I'm hoping I can get in a trio with Matt and Jack tonight.