• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Payback thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people take wrestling far to serious and logical if you are that concerned with those things.
Tbh I was really just happy to see Little Miss Bliss beat Bayley. Hayley annoys the hell out of me and well....

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6vw4sxdknn8cc8004gcw0scco_640.gif

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That house of horrors was nicer than the house I grew up in lol

What was so horrific about it?

The one room with dolls everywhere?

Then you have the fridge falling on Orton, and they try to act like he's pinned underneath it, yet you can clearly see the fridge laying flat on the ground lol

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh I was really just happy to see Little Miss Bliss beat Bayley. Hayley annoys the hell out of me and well....

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6vw4sxdknn8cc8004gcw0scco_640.gif

I'd like Bayley a lot more if she'd let those C cups and that ass breathe a little bit.

Show some skin

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like Bayley a lot more if she'd let those C cups and that ass breathe a little bit.

Show some skin
That's the downfall to her persona. It really doesn't leave a lot of room for character development. I woul like her a lot more if she opened it up too and had some edge .Would be great to see her flip and go from clean cut Bayley. To more of a bad girl heel. But with the role she's taken on they may be afraid to do that. She may be locked into the babyface role

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the downfall to her persona. It really doesn't leave a lot of room for character development. I woul like her a lot more if she opened it up too and had some edge .Would be great to see her flip and go from clean cut Bayley. To more of a bad girl heel. But with the role she's taken on they may be afraid to do that. She may be locked into the babyface role
she's the woman version of Cena, she sells a lot of merch and is over with the kids, they aren't turning her heel or letting her show skin anytime soon.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's the woman version of Cena, she sells a lot of merch and is over with the kids, they aren't turning her heel or letting her show skin anytime soon.
She's talked about how fun it would be to go heel on Jericho podcast.But I agree between merch and her position of the role model. I just don't see it happening.Would be epic imo but she's really kind of painted in a corner

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people take wrestling far to serious and logical if you are that concerned with those things.

Its the entertainment value. you want a house of horrors, shock the shit out of the people in the arena.

Next case, why didnt Vince just let Stroman destroy the undertaker if this is the route they are going? Roman just had his cuzzins funeral last weekend for christs sake.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the entertainment value. you want a house of horrors, shock the shit out of the people in the arena.

Next case, why didnt Vince just let Stroman destroy the undertaker if this is the route they are going? Roman just had his cuzzins funeral last weekend for christs sake.
Roman is going to come back healhty, beat Braun clean, and then start setting up his feud against Brock for next years mania.

Braun had to win last night, Roman was severely hurt, and if Braun loses clean to Roman again he pretty much becomes a Big Show/Kane type monster that is just used to build guys up.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman is going to come back healhty, beat Braun clean, and then start setting up his feud against Brock for next years mania.

Braun had to win last night, Roman was severely hurt, and if Braun loses clean to Roman again he pretty much becomes a Big Show/Kane type monster that is just used to build guys up.
I'd say this sets up Braun/Lesnar at the next PPV where they already said he was defending it.