• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Brand Battle

Which brand do you like better?

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been split long enough. Which one is a better show? Which one has a better roster? Which one do you look forward to watching more?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both shows have been good since the brand split and while SD may be the better show technically I like Raw more just because that show is more formatted to what I like than SD.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really pick. Both have improved since the split. Raw has the better roster but its naturally gonna struggle at times with the 3 hour slog. I think SD is doing a better job keep all its stories moving forward on a week to week basis though.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Raw wins for roster depth. SD is a better show in every other conceivable way for me. I wish underutilized guys like Cesaro and Neville could switch brands the same way Jericho left Nitro for Raw in 99.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw wins for roster depth. SD is a better show in every other conceivable way for me. I wish underutilized guys like Cesaro and Neville could switch brands the same way Jericho left Nitro for Raw in 99.

People keep saying that yet they overlook the fact that guys like Apollo Crews are over there with literally nothing to do. It's not like going over to SD magically makes things better. They have problems working everyone in as well.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
People keep saying that yet they overlook the fact that guys like Apollo Crews are over there with literally nothing to do. It's not like going over to SD magically makes things better. They have problems working everyone in as well.
Apollo Crews is low on the totem pole, but he's also still really green and should probably be in NXT. This isn't a critique of his long-term talent because he obviously has it.

But overall SD has done an amazing job getting their roster over. The Miz, Ziggler, Heath, Rhyno, even Ellsworth. They're starting to heat up Corbin too. It's only been 4 months since the brand split. I would love to see what they could do with Cesaro or Neville or the next big NXT callup

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have not seen enough of either, that is how lame this brand split has gotten for me. Dropped the network too. As soon as they made the universal title, then had Cole call it a world title, it was too much for me. The sunday specials should cross over so the belts switch sides instead of the soap operas of the same guys on each other every week.