• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU Seniors

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

You are so full of bullshit.

How did WVU lose the ISU game?

Did late TO's have an impact? What did those TO's have to do with conditioning? Please stop being a troll.

Remember DAD... what would Jesus do?

WHO is? WVU was up AT HOME 31-14 at the half and Holgorsen's "high octane offense" scored 0 in the third, 7 in the fourth, and 3 in each overtime, gave up 24 in the fourth quarter, and 11 in the two overtimes. I thought it was easy to coach out turnovers, you guys all put a 3 point loss AT UConn due to turnovers on the coach, said to teach ball control, but now its perfectly acceptable to get beat at home by IAST, WOW

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO is? WVU was up AT HOME 31-14 at the half and Holgorsen's "high octane offense" scored 0 in the third, 7 in the fourth, and 3 in each overtime, gave up 24 in the fourth quarter, and 11 in the two overtimes. I thought it was easy to coach out turnovers, you guys all put a 3 point loss AT UConn due to turnovers on the coach, said to teach ball control, but now its perfectly acceptable to get beat at home by IAST, WOW

Would you explain to me how any of your bullshit is a testament to the WVU players being poorly conditioned?

This should be good… :lol:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how it is considered a fold yet the game went into 3 OT's....yeah sounded like we just gave up in that one.....no heart at all.