• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU road to the CFP...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begins now.

Alabama wins CFP title and is No. 1 in Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2018

10. West Virginia
i

2017 record: 7-6, 5-4 Big 12
Returning starters: Seven offense, seven defense, two special teams

Key losses: RB Justin Crawford, WR Ka'Raun White, G Kyle Bosch, LB Al-Rasheed Benton, LB Elijah Battle, S Kyzir White, CB Mike Daniels Jr.

Outlook: As soon as quarterback Will Grier and All-American receiver David Sills V announced they were returning for their senior seasons, West Virginia became Oklahoma's biggest threat in the Big 12. There's no doubt that the Mountaineers are going to score a lot of points this coming season. With Sills, Gary Jennings and Alabama transfer T.J. Simmons, the Mountaineers might have the best receiving corps in the country in 2018.

But West Virginia has to continue to improve on defense to become a legitimate Big 12 title contender. The Mountaineers open the season against Tennessee in Charlotte, and they play Kansas State, TCU and Oklahoma at home in Big 12 play.

For more on how the Mountaineers will look in 2018, check out West Virginia's recruiting profile and ESPN's class rankings.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get to excited. WVU always finds a way to choke, always have always will. It has been done since I was a kid. I won't let my heart get torn out, and face the disappointment again. I hope to one day not face the disappointment, but I have seen it to many times under Nehlen, Dick Rod, Stewart, and Holgorsen. Don't remember any of the other coaches, but I look to the history to predict the future....... Same goes for the BB team, they are #2 right now, but I keep watching for the fall, hope it don't come, but I would hate to see the first #1 seed to fall to a 16 in history be us.........

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begins now.

10. West Virginia
i

Key losses: RB Justin Crawford, WR Ka'Raun White, G Kyle Bosch, LB Al-Rasheed Benton, LB Elijah Battle, S Kyzir White, CB Mike Daniels Jr.

Outlook: As soon as quarterback Will Grier and All-American receiver David Sills V announced they were returning for their senior seasons, West Virginia became Oklahoma's biggest threat in the Big 12. There's no doubt that the Mountaineers are going to score a lot of points this coming season. With Sills, Gary Jennings and Alabama transfer T.J. Simmons, the Mountaineers might have the best receiving corps in the country in 2018.

But West Virginia has to continue to improve on defense to become a legitimate Big 12 title contender. The Mountaineers open the season against Tennessee in Charlotte, and they play Kansas State, TCU and Oklahoma at home in Big 12 play.

For more on how the Mountaineers will look in 2018, check out West Virginia's recruiting profile and ESPN's class rankings.

Wishful Thinking...........

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begins now.

10. West Virginia
i

No. More. Excuses.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. More. Excuses.

Well keep that thought for the next guy and the next guy after that and the one after him...because no one is going to win a NC coaching at WV

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so giddy about Dana and next year's team...