• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WVU IAST

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense???????? WTF are you talking about, yet again the fucking offense is turning the ball over and putting the defense back on the field..........

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our team officially sucks, this is IAST coming back, it aint Alabama. Holgorsen can not even coach against IAST and Kansas, conference be damned, those are two shitty teams.....

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up 31-7 on fucking IAST and going to OT at 38-38, WOW What is there to say.... glad Marshall is off the schedule, Doc can coach circles around Holgorsen, after watching the last two games, Luck has some thinking to do.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES the "defense", real defenses don't choke away huge leads like this group does.

UHHHH, it was the damned offense that gave the ball to them over and over in the second half, the defense was responsible for 14 of our first 17 points. It was the offense that only scored 7 points on ONE lucky play after the half. If the offense protects the ball at all in the second half this game is in the books as a W.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, can our offense do it???? New lows in Mountie football.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANYONE still on the Holgorsen bandwagon is a fucking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A truly sad defining moment in Mountaineer football. Hey, we had great stats tho! I label this season with one word, pathetic. Thank God it is the end of the season. Any remaining faith in Holgerson was lost tonight for me. He deserves to be fired for failure to perform as he promised, no buyout, fired for cause.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read some of your words, Jim, You do not have many kind words about Holgorsen either. I want WVU to win with dignity. I see these hypocrites on here saying to be patient as this coach runs our program into the ground, who were the same guys calling for Stewart's head. AND they are STILL blaming Stewart for Holgorsen's teams not improving through the season. Holgorsen's teams have gotten worse through each season, and get worse each year. I do NOT like Holgorsen, I do not feel he is qualified to be a HC at a major school. The team we are beating soundly today KILLED Kansas, who manhandled WVU. Poor coaching is the issue, NOT talent lacking. When you beat OSU, and play Texas to a tie, you have talent on the field, talent enough that with proper coaching they should NOT get blown out by UMD and KU!!!!!

Any man who posts anything on here referring to Bill Stewart, is a pathetic idiot. Bill Stewart is dead, his time long past, and your continued disrespetful dragging him in the mud to satisfy your need to hate Holgerson individually is sickening, disgusting and unworthy of response.

Now if you speak solely of his inability to coach, his terrible temper and failures, without speaking of the past, I will agree with you. He is not a head coach, period. But have never agreed to the comparison's because they were a different time, a different league and most certainly a different style of football.

So grow up a tad, get some Mountaineer size BALLS, not the Ohio State Prison Buckeye nuts you display.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was a snapshot for the season. If I hadn't watched it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was a snapshot for the season. If I hadn't watched it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it.

Really kind a sad, but, wait till next season I guess. Disappointment is an understatement.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly something is missing on this football team: a) talent b) grit c) Coaching d) QB ---you pick from the choices and I will go with e) all the above.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any man who posts anything on here referring to Bill Stewart, is a pathetic idiot. Bill Stewart is dead, his time long past, and your continued disrespetful dragging him in the mud to satisfy your need to hate Holgerson individually is sickening, disgusting and unworthy of response.

Now if you speak solely of his inability to coach, his terrible temper and failures, without speaking of the past, I will agree with you. He is not a head coach, period. But have never agreed to the comparison's because they were a different time, a different league and most certainly a different style of football.

So grow up a tad, get some Mountaineer size BALLS, not the Ohio State Prison Buckeye nuts you display.

I have NEVER said a disrespectful word against Bill Stewart, Jim, nor will I. I point out to the hypocrites who said Stewart could not coach, who say give Holgorsen more time, their double standard. They use the change of leagues as an excuse, I got news, IAST and Kansas would be in the cellar of ANY league.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim, anyone who points to that Orange bowl as proof that Holgorsen can coach is the idiot. Holgorsen has been our coach for 38 games and is 21-17, 11-13 in league play, 9 of those losses were by 20+, including two to 'Cuse, Take away the 1AA, MAC, and CUSA teams, he is 14-17 against the big boys. ONE game does not a coach make. The offense has not produced, the defense, while better this year, has a ton of work to do. The STs are covering kicks MUCH better, but are still making bonehead plays on returns. I will still watch the games next year, and cheer for our team, but it will be Holgorsen's last chance. Luck signing him to the extension was STUPID!!!!!!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this was pretty much the perfect way to end the season.....still shaking my head at our defense which still could not stop anyone on 4th and a bunch of thirds.

Why on third down defense do we make it 10 vs 11 in favor of the offense, we ran the same coverages, same formation, same blitz package....and had the same result giving up third a distance. Basically when we were running third down defense in the game we blitz the defensive back on a delay and rarely did he have any influence in pressure or coverage.

Yes this season was not to kind to the faithful....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this was pretty much the perfect way to end the season.....still shaking my head at our defense which still could not stop anyone on 4th and a bunch of thirds.

Why on third down defense do we make it 10 vs 11 in favor of the offense, we ran the same coverages, same formation, same blitz package....and had the same result giving up third a distance. Basically when we were running third down defense in the game we blitz the defensive back on a delay and rarely did he have any influence in pressure or coverage.

Yes this season was not to kind to the faithful....

I was thinking the same thing. ISU obviously was able to get a read on our blitz, yet it did not appear to me we did anything different. The blitz was completely ineffective. We put zero pressure on the QB.

I know they put Worley in to play FS in place of Joseph who replaced an injured Cook at SS… so we had some kids playing their new positions for the first time…. but geez….