• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU @ Bama warning

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jus to give some of you a heads up, hotels are hard to come by in Atlanta for this game. There is some kind fo comic book convention or something in town the same weekend. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jus to give some of you a heads up, hotels are hard to come by in Atlanta for this game. There is some kind fo comic book convention or something in town the same weekend. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Our daughter lives 35 minutes north of the stadium! Won't cost a dime, but the ticket, parking and gasoline to get there. Daughter is a good cook too....woohoo. If I have the strength in my legs to do it, I'm going!!!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our daughter lives 35 minutes north of the stadium! Won't cost a dime, but the ticket, parking and gasoline to get there. Daughter is a good cook too....woohoo. If I have the strength in my legs to do it, I'm going!!!

Ok I hope she has room for 12, we will arrive the Friday before the game! :suds:

I hope we pack one side of that place, our team, our school, our state needs it!

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I hope she has room for 12, we will arrive the Friday before the game! :suds:

I hope we pack one side of that place, our team, our school, our state needs it!

Small two bedroom, but I'm sure we could locate some blowup mattresses! I agree, let's show Alabama that Gold and Blue rule these mountains!