• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WTF is wrong with ye guise..........Nebraska vs. Georgia dadburnit!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. I am not a fan then.

Antone, did you go to any games this year?

antone, I assume there is some sarcasm in your post.

The piss poor showing vs Wyoming and the huge choke job against MSU.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, if you are critical of the team in any way, you are not a fan. You actually hate the Huskers. Thus you want the opponent to win.

Surprised you didn't know that.

-------
Well, I'm not a fan either apparently. I'm glad we won. The defense for once played a reasonably solid game. But if Armstrong is going to run the option, he's gonna have to work on his timing big time. If he's going to be a passer, he'd better hope somehow Bo can keep Ganz (yeah I know it ain't gonna happen). He may be making "rookie mistakes" but there are still a helluva lot of them.

Truth be told, part of why we won was simply we wanted to win the rematch more than Georgia--as I didn't see much fire from them on either side of the ball.

Again, I'm glad we won and truly hope this win helps with recruiting cause Bo is still gonna need all the help he can get--again--next year.

GBR

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's YOUR fault.

-------
Well, I'm not a fan either apparently. I'm glad we won. The defense for once played a reasonably solid game. But if Armstrong is going to run the option, he's gonna have to work on his timing big time. If he's going to be a passer, he'd better hope somehow Bo can keep Ganz (yeah I know it ain't gonna happen). He may be making "rookie mistakes" but there are still a helluva lot of them.

Truth be told, part of why we won was simply we wanted to win the rematch more than Georgia--as I didn't see much fire from them on either side of the ball.

Again, I'm glad we won and truly hope this win helps with recruiting cause Bo is still gonna need all the help he can get--again--next year.

GBR
actually its really I that made the Huskers win today

explain ---- I sawl that my espenis pick-ums was totally going opposite of the outcomes

sooo I changed them last night and picked the Daaaawgs ---just feer a Husker victory and one more loose on my pics

you are quite welcome Husker Nation --my sacrifice leaves no scares trust me :suds:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually its really I that made the Huskers win today

explain ---- I sawl that my espenis pick-ums was totally going opposite of the outcomes

sooo I changed them last night and picked the Daaaawgs ---just feer a Husker victory and one more loose on my pics

you are quite welcome Husker Nation --my sacrifice leaves no scares trust me :suds:

Pops, it's only weird if it doesn't work.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
-------

GBR

And why do you say that???

Martinez had to seek help himself from Manning camp.
Ganz can move on and learn from a real QB coach somewhere else.
I got nothin' against Ganz, I'm jest sayin'.
RKIII will take his spot, you watch.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm late be at work all running the kitchen. but I'm so hype that we won haven't seen the highlights yet but proud the boys stepped up.

Bo and his staff needed this just like how the first Gator bowl helped him. Finally Some positive movement for now lol.

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-------
Mind you this isjust my obsrvation. But it seems to me Armstrong lacks the ablity to look for all his receivers. maybe that will come with maturity. But either Ganz learned on hisown or he had a decent teacher inShawn Watson. Regardless of who was responsible, we can ll afford to become a run only team. Regardless of who we have for runners, the bigest offensive mistake we could make is to become one dimensional like we became in the Solich era. We don't have the talent NOR the toughness to even attempt to go back to the triple option offense. And rigt now Armstrongs passing game leves alot tobedesired.

BTW, Martinez paid his own way to the Manning camp--that's how bad he was.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
-------
Mind you this isjust my obsrvation. But it seems to me Armstrong lacks the ablity to look for all his receivers. maybe that will come with maturity. But either Ganz learned on hisown or he had a decent teacher inShawn Watson. Regardless of who was responsible, we can ll afford to become a run only team. Regardless of who we have for runners, the bigest offensive mistake we could make is to become one dimensional like we became in the Solich era. We don't have the talent NOR the toughness to even attempt to go back to the triple option offense. And rigt now Armstrongs passing game leves alot tobedesired.

BTW, Martinez paid his own way to the Manning camp--that's how bad he was.

We haven't had a QB go through his progression for a very long time. They (Martinez, Kellogg & Armstrong) all stare down primary receiver of choice...

No, It wasn't because of how bad he was that he had to seek additional help.. It was because Tim Beck himself said he didn't have the time to work with the quarterbacks. FAIL IS ON TIM BECK.....!!!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yeppers, Mad Dog will be glad to hire another inexperienced assistant.

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't had a QB go through his progression for a very long time. They (Martinez, Kellogg & Armstrong) all stare down primary receiver of choice...

Doesn't make a difference who or what the issue is, we need a QB that has the knowledge to passs and and not just the quick outs. And quite frankly, I wouldn't place the onus on Beck but rather Bo.

No, It wasn't because of how bad he was that he had to seek additional help.. It was because Tim Beck himself said he didn't have the time to work with the quarterbacks. FAIL IS ON TIM BECK.....!!!!!

Let's see--if he paid his way to go to the camp, he must have know his technique sucked. I'm not down on TM, other than the fact he needed help and right now TA barely sees six feet in front of himself fieldwise. HE NEEDS HELP. If not we will be more of a one dimensional team. We will need a QB that can pass effectively and right now Armstrong is still too much hit and miss.

GBR