• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wr. Room

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas and Kelly didn't have 1st round grades. Any 1st rounder can bust. Need and BPA have to go hand in hand.

According to whom? At the time there was plenty of discussion about Kelly going as high as 13.

But you are proving my point. Players don’t simply have first round grades. They have numerical grades and every deviation matters. You don’t take a 7.1 when a 7.8 is available at a different position of need.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U
Everyone seems locked into the notion that this team will make a selection at 19, so I'm going to suggest something different and perhaps quite controversial here.

Washington will not be making a pick at 19. Maybe they move up, maybe down, or perhaps they'll not be making a pick in the first round at all. At this point everything that is being talked about is speculative based upon them staying put. I'll be the first to suggest that they won't.
You are very much correct . Unless someone falls that’s a must have they are trading back . I also see ATL’s pick Ada target for us to get a qb

I don’t like trade ups but I can see it