• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wr Curtis Samuel is a Redskin

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

And Fitzmagic to sling it around the field.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I opened a member bet i will see if @SteelersPride can settle it
what am i settling? i see the bet, but it expired without anyone accepting it? what are you trying to do, maybe i can help.

Nice.

And Fitzmagic to sling it around the field.
whats up dude? how are u? everything ok? werent you getting married? or am i way off?

yeah i think the fitz signing is so underrated for the skins. i saw alot of folks hating on it. i dont get it.....yeah he turns it over at times, but hes also explosive, and a great great great leader.......any upgrade and washington is a force. I saw folks wanting mariota, or darnold. I mean.........fitz all day x 15.......hes not the long term answer, but he sure as heck can be the short term answer. Esp if RR still has hope for kyle allen. Fitz would be a great mentor for allen, again. I truly do not believe anyone thinks heinecke is more than a good back up. He had the game of his life, it was awesome, love to see it. But he has been cut and cut and cut. Unless that one game allowed him to take about 32409 steps forward. But you know RR likes him some kyle allen.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just transfer a k from me to him
ok, so i can settle the bet, and override the "member settlement" but the bet needs to be accepted first.

Go back, re-create the bet....just change the close date to something like a week from now.........

then at the bottom, click "create bet with specific member" and enter hs name.

Click create bet.......

It will send him a notification that you "challenged him" when he accepts, tag me, or have him tag me and i will go and settle it for you without having to wait until the close date. Just make sure the terms are in the description in case I forget what im settling.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said it was better ? And 4th round draft status doesn’t mean a thing

you are saying Sims makes this team even with a highly drafted wr?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are saying Sims makes this team even with a highly drafted wr?
i am saying he makes the team if he is better then a mid round pick which AGG is

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so i can settle the bet, and override the "member settlement" but the bet needs to be accepted first.

Go back, re-create the bet....just change the close date to something like a week from now.........

then at the bottom, click "create bet with specific member" and enter hs name.

Click create bet.......

It will send him a notification that you "challenged him" when he accepts, tag me, or have him tag me and i will go and settle it for you without having to wait until the close date. Just make sure the terms are in the description in case I forget what im settling.

I created it