• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how else to sum it up than Wow. We ran all over them. Won even though we Turned the ball over way too much and our worst defense in history looks pretty damn good right now. I'm not shocked that we won (am surprised), but I am shocked that we kicked the shit out of them all game long. Very impressed.

Side note: thank you to the Seattle play caller that took the ball out of Lynch's hands for most of the game. I guess he didn't see the way teams have run all over us this year...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how else to sum it up than Wow. We ran all over them. Won even though we Turned the ball over way too much and our worst defense in history looks pretty damn good right now. I'm not shocked that we won (am surprised), but I am shocked that we kicked the shit out of them all game long. Very impressed.

Side note: thank you to the Seattle play caller that took the ball out of Lynch's hands for most of the game. I guess he didn't see the way teams have run all over us this year...

Soooo true. Take away the blocked punt and fumbled punt and this was a grade A ass whooping.

Remember all the "NFC EAST" is the worst division in Football crap. We've got two 5-1 teams and Dallas wiped out the Super Bowl Champs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo true. Take away the blocked punt and fumbled punt and this was a grade A ass whooping.

Remember all the "NFC EAST" is the worst division in Football crap. We've got two 5-1 teams and Dallas wiped out the Super Bowl Champs.

The Eagles are looking good tonight as well. Same story, strong offensive line play helps every other facet of the game. It looked like the 90's Cowboys out there today for us. No way our D could fly around like they did if they had been on the field 30-32 minutes. And there's no way Seattles D is getting rag dolled at the end of a game unless they are wore smack out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was also the most physical game I can remember Dallas playing in a long, long time. Bigs hits on defense, controlling the LOS, good tackling and pressuring the QB. Forgetting about how well they played because that can do a 180 in a week, they physically don't even look like the same team that they have been for a decade.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as we got so much criticism for the Houston game and the amount of Houston fans at the game. Seattle is known as the best home field advantage in the league (and rightly so). but did Anyone else notice how loud the cheers in the stadium was after the McClain interception to end the game yesterday? I thought we were in Dallas for a second there...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are looking good tonight as well. Same story, strong offensive line play helps every other facet of the game. It looked like the 90's Cowboys out there today for us. No way our D could fly around like they did if they had been on the field 30-32 minutes. And there's no way Seattles D is getting rag dolled at the end of a game unless they are wore smack out.

The Eagles did look very good last night. That left tackle they have is a beast, and the running back is always very dangerous. I got to say though that the Giants have a crappy OL and Eli has had very few weapons especially after Cruz went down. It looks like the Cowboys and Eagles are going to fight it out for the division.

The biggest surprise I have is the Cowboys have stuck with the run all season even when they get behind. I am not surprised by how this OL is opening up holes. Most of us knew that if we controlled clock and kept running we keep our defense off the field. Now we are seeing our receivers getting open for big plays down the field. That Williams is one of the best sideline receivers in the NFL.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as we got so much criticism for the Houston game and the amount of Houston fans at the game. Seattle is known as the best home field advantage in the league (and rightly so). but did Anyone else notice how loud the cheers in the stadium was after the McClain interception to end the game yesterday? I thought we were in Dallas for a second there...

Yes I did notice that, and I noticed it several times when the Cowboys scored or made a big play on defense. I was kind of shocked, but boys fans are everywhere.