• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sir peters check book is tapped out for pitching !!!!! plus roch has 4 sources that says no no no on the tana . I still think we may sign morales at the right price or go with young see how the uuuuuu does at aaa . think about it healthy Nolan is going to cut big time into lough playing time . Nolan could be dh and lf then we have no need . I would still be excited to see morales back up first and dh . then again I would rather see a jj for 4 more years with that same money . dam some of peters money had to wake up in the ubalto deal :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

cam1001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sir peters check book is tapped out for pitching !!!!! plus roch has 4 sources that says no no no on the tana . I still think we may sign morales at the right price or go with young see how the uuuuuu does at aaa . think about it healthy Nolan is going to cut big time into lough playing time . Nolan could be dh and lf then we have no need . I would still be excited to see morales back up first and dh . then again I would rather see a jj for 4 more years with that same money . dam some of peters money had to wake up in the ubalto deal :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Nolan has a better chance of staying injured and not playing much at all. You can't keep hoping this guy is ever going to get healthy enough to help this team. I would like to see us sign Morales and Lough play LF sharing with UUU. IF Nolan is healthy and can help, that would be icing.