• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow pretty much describes it

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now I'm Eriko? Why not make it Wfrye or Warpath? It wouldn't matter either way, you'd still find someone to argue with. It seems to be the only reason you post

That's only because I have been away for a week. They always need someone to pick on if you don't agree with everything they think it should be.
:clap::clap::clap:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people here were heated over the game ..... you were a no show

your buddy is banned .... aint no one got your back on here now .... troll on else where little bitch

tomorrow ... calm heads will prevail .... and we will all still hate you
Who got banned? What did I miss? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah about 99.9999999999%

about the same if you were

Oh really !! As I am catching up on some reading here, it looks like you and a couple other posters are not too popular and making any friends.
:laugh3:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the defense was outstanding tonight. Sure there were some breakdowns , but I really think they matchup well with Philly. 366 yds- 24 points. I know we had a goal line stand that could have been 7 more. 57 was everywhere, 24 can play if healthy. 38 as much as he tries has to go. They laid it on the line tonight.

Offensively , the yards were there - just too many fgs. Orton was as good as anyone could have expected I think. After watching it though, I think we can finally say its not Romo checking out of the runs. We went away from it again for some damn reason when we were down 17-16.

Congrats to Philly. McCoy is awesome. Foles doesnt turn it over . Kendricks - WOW.

Lets get ready for next year. If you ask me, Orton should have earned a draft pick tonight if we want to cut some salary. He was sharp for the most part.

Feel free to say this shit on the Eagles Board, but on here, fuck em. Especially after that bullshit that asshole McCoy said before the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Dont forget we had Charles Haley