• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow OregonDucks talking shit

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU top defense that Oregon scored 27 while Alabama only scored 6 on at HOME. ok.

LSUs defense wasnt in any slight way in the condition it is now
The beginning of the season it was a little shaky
Now the defense is in its prime

LSU scored 40 while scoring 9 on us how bad does that make your fcking defense ?

Defense wins championships but an Oregon fan wouldn't know because you fags haven't won a championship
YOU CHOKE

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD, yes you scored 27 on them, but they scored 40 on you. yes bama only scored 6 on them, BUT THEY ONLY SCORED 9 ON BAMA.....you cant compare these games because they were a half-way shootout and a defensive struggle, they were two totally different games

but the fucker keeps stating THIS GAME WAS DIFFERENT, that no one else understands that this game was different. its bogus. Then he should admit Oregons offense tore up LSU defense if his team could only score 6 at home.

Oregon has just as good argument to rematch LSU then Alabama does.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LSU scored 40 while scoring 9 on us how bad does that make your fcking defense ?

Defense wins championships but an Oregon fan wouldn't know because you fags haven't won a championship
YOU CHOKE

:L

Again, my argument towards LSU scoring 40 is 14 of those points came because of turnovers backing up defense up within our own 20.

your argument for your offense being absent was because it's week 9 instead of week 1 for LSUs defense.

Also, our defense in that championshiip game. we held auburn to 22 pts. What did Alabamas defense AT HOME do against Auburn last year? Didn't you blow a 24 pt lead?

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the fucker keeps stating THIS GAME WAS DIFFERENT, that no one else understands that this game was different. its bogus. Then he should admit Oregons offense tore up LSU defense if his team could only score 6 at home.

Oregon has just as good argument to rematch LSU then Alabama does.

:L I've never met anyone as idiotic as you
The confidante makes you look like a piece of shit

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes 28 pts given up to Auburn at HOME. were up 24-0 at one point. GREAT Defense Bama.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was last years Alabama defense what I'm The fuck are you getting at
The game was yesterday this year you fucking dumbass

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was last years Alabama defense what I'm The fuck are you getting at
The game was yesterday this year you fucking dumbass

im bringing up last years Alabama team because you said in a recent post that Oregon chokes in the big game or something like that. Just saying that our defense did a better job agaisnt Auburn and Cam newton then Alabama did.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YOU CHOKE

ah yes, this is why i posted last years Alabama/Auburn score.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SuperFlyer just shows up randomly throughout the year to show his alliegance. Anyone know where he was after the LSU game?

I sure hope your little punk ass isn't trying to call me out.. I was here after every game, I just don't post in your 3000 crybaby threads. When my team loses I accept it and move on, maybe not happily but... Don't ever at any time try to talk about my allegiance boy, I've been a fan of this team when they weren't even on a map. Plus I know how to spell allegiance..

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD just shut up :L

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we lost to northwestern, but how are we posers???:noidea:are you just saying random things because your losing the argument:confused2:

I was never arguing with you lol. I was just tallkin shit like everyone else, plus that I have a good understanding with Brasky fans, especially Nate. Don't take it to heart, I have never once taken anything said in an OD thread serious..

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nate is the biggest pessimist :L