• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Rather...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These types of threads will disappear when the season or preseason starts. To pass the time, pose two situations that you feel are about the same and see which ones others would choose. When you answer, pose a question. Don't worry if someone else has already answered. Answer what you'd like. I'll start.

Would you rather:

1. Have a curse where every time you say thank you or express gratitude, you involuntarily say it in a sarcastic tone (and cannot explain to others your curse). ("Well, thank you for that!" Rolls eyes.)("Thanks for remembering me" in a "you always ignore me" tone.)
2. Never be able to tell sarcasm from anybody ever, no matter how obvious. So you take everything literally as sincere. (I don't mean be gullible, I mean when someone says "thanks for opening the door" when you forgot to do so, to think that he was thanking you for doing it and being confused.)

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Always respond to everyone as if they were talking to you. (I.E., when the person on the phone next to you says hi to someone else on the other side of the phone, you respond by saying hi back.)
2. Think everyone you see is your friend, knows you, and you act like you are familiar, talking with inside jokes to strangers.

And you CANNOT explain to anyone your condition. To make this a little bit more even, in situation #1, you realize your mistake each time and don't repeat the mistake with that person again. In situation number two, you continue.