• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst choke in World Series history...

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what they are saying. And they are 100% correct. To be 1 strike awy from winning 2 separate times in 2 different innings in the same game has never happened in the history of baseball. The ENTIRE history.

And now the Texas Rangers will live in infamy for the rest of time for being the team that pulled off the unthinkable. Think on that for a spell.

I have never in my life been more disappointed in a sports loss. And never will be again. Tomorrow's beating won't hurt 1/10 as much as tonight.

This World Series is over.

I said I wou;dn't go negative until the postseason was over. Well...

IT IS OVER!!!!

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Rangers legacy as the Buffalo Bills of baseball will come to fruition tommorow night, if they don't pull a giant miracle out of their ass. I'm more shocked than dejected / disappointed right now. That's how surprising it was, i don't know what to feel. It's like i've been punched in the stomach 100x, but it doesn't hurt at all and my mind thinks it does?

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz should have caught that ball but he pussed out. Feliz, as horrible as he was, should have come out for the 10 th with a lead, but Wash has his head up his ass most of the time so no dice. And FU Feliz, Ogando, and Feldman for pitching so horrifically bad. This WS loss is on you and MY for his awful glove and Bud Fucking Selig for making the ASG winner get home field. I hate this feeling.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's what they are saying. And they are 100% correct. To be 1 strike awy from winning 2 separate times in 2 different innings in the same game has never happened in the history of baseball. The ENTIRE history.

And now the Texas Rangers will live in infamy for the rest of time for being the team that pulled off the unthinkable. Think on that for a spell.

I have never in my life been more disappointed in a sports loss. And never will be again. Tomorrow's beating won't hurt 1/10 as much as tonight.

This World Series is over.

I said I wou;dn't go negative until the postseason was over. Well...

IT IS OVER!!!!

No other way to say it but this was an epic choke job and this will take a very long time to get over if we do not win tomorrow night.
We were let down by a number of Ranger players tonight plus the manager had his hand in this one as well.
I cant get this sick feeling out of my stomach.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cruz should have caught that ball but he pussed out. Feliz, as horrible as he was, should have come out for the 10 th with a lead, but Wash has his head up his ass most of the time so no dice. And FU Feliz, Ogando, and Feldman for pitching so horrifically bad. This WS loss is on you and MY for his awful glove and Bud Fucking Selig for making the ASG winner get home field. I hate this feeling.

Selig= moron. Never heard of such shit in my life to have the AS winner to represent home field for their league in the World Series

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EPIC COLLAPSE NO DOUBT,,,IM SO SHOCKED AND FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW....CARDS PROBABLY WIN TOMORROW, NAPS ANKLE IS GOING TO BE SWOLLEN AND SORE AS FUCK AND I BELIEVE CRUZ HURT HIS HAMMY PRETTY BAD FROM WHAT IVE HEARD/READ

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are utter douche bags of the finest order. Rangers lost a tough one and you guys are listening to the Angel fan once again. And you guys kicked me off of the board because I grew up in Missouri. If this is how you really feel about the Ranger players then go fuck yourselves. The team deserves all the support and admiration they can get. So many fans of the team just suck though.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GINGER SERIOUSLY...FUCK OFF WE JUST LOST A CLINCHING WS GAME WHILE HAVING 3 BLOWN SAVES......GO AWAY AND TALK SHIT TO US LATER IF THE CARDS WIN TOMORROW

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Get the fuck out Ginger..... Who would be a good sport about that game? I bet a Ranger fan committed suicide somewhere. IT WAS THAT BAD.......

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginger...GO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS CARDINAL FAGGOT TEAM. I mean it....GOOOOOO FUUUUUUUCK YOURSELFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys its one thing to hitch about the loss and call out the shitty performances of Washington and the players. Its another to act like you're abandoning them altogether. Don't be that type of fan.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not giving up....just drunk and sad/very disappointed.......and jaar thats a little harsh....i just want ginger to go away after this choke job,not forever

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take pretty much everything jaar said with a grain of salt.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Not harsh. When someone has the gall to call out fans for their "sportsmanship" after the worst loss in the entire fucking history of that team and the World Series in general that I'm not going to stand idly by and let some self-righteous know-it-all quietly gloat. Which is exactly what she is doing. She doesn't know 1/2 of what she thinks she knows about baseball but some here treat her like royalty. Its sick and disgusting.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That really was a Tough Loss. Twice being within one strike of a World Series Title. Been a Rangers Fan since The Team moved from Washington in 1972. Its a Great accomplishment to win back to back Pennants. Not giving up on this team. There is still a 7th Game to be Played. Harrison pitches tomorrow night. Has Great Stuff. A Whole new BallGame. This Team has battled back from adversity all season. Can never count the Rangers out. Sure this Game was A Heartbraking Loss. But this team really battled. napoli showed Great Guts. Rangers need to play a better game in the field tomorrow night and hit. Will always be a Rangers Fan. Always support the Players on the Team. Go Rangers. Win Game 7 and bring Home the World Series Title.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WELL WE ALSO HAVE TO HOPE THAT NAPS ANKLE WONT BE SWOLLEN AND SORE AND IM HEARING CRUZ COULD BE OUT (HAMMY).....GROIN NOW BEING REPORTED

rosslive99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm sorry but I have to agree...that's the worst choke in professional sports I've ever seen. How do you come back from that? I know the players won't quit or anything, and the game will still be played. But mentally, psychologically, hoe do you shrug a loss off like that? Not one out away. One strike away. Not one inning. Two. How do you walk into that locker room after that and say, "ahh that's a tough loss, we'll get'em next time".....I thought Mavs 06 was the worst in metroplex history but this makes that look like a minor let down. I would have rather them just get beat like game 3. Absolutely stunned right now....

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked there is still a game to be played. That loss has to sting for the Rangers but I don't see them rolling over for the Cards. Both teams are fighting hard and I am sure this will continue to be one of the most entertaining WS of all time. Final showdown tonight and I can't wait.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no mention of IBB'ing Pujols in the tenth just to face Berkman. I wash shocked Washington did that, it made no sense. Pujols had one hit in the WS (except for game 3). And Berkman has been hitting great all series. The one thing i wanted as a Cardinals fan was Berkman up with runners on, and the IBB guaranteed that. I was shocked.