• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worley Suspended Indefinitely

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Jecklin and James Gianola, the Morgantown attorneys who are representing the player against a misdemeanor battery charge, released a statement Friday afternoon:
“Some members of the media are making conclusions regarding the video of the incident involving our client, Daryl Worley. We ask everyone to please remember that everyone, including Daryl, is considered innocent until proven guilty.
“Daryl’s version of events is corroborated not only by the video, but also by several eyewitness statements that we have obtained. In the video, Daryl defends his long-time girlfriend from an advancing female bar patron who had earlier that night threatened to fight his girlfriend. According to eyewitness statements, the advancing female grabs Daryl’s girlfriend’s leg immediately before the video shows him pushing the female away in a non-provoking manner.
“When all the facts and circumstances are released, we are confident that it will demonstrate that there is more to this story than what is being reported.
“We intend to discuss Daryl’s version of events, the video, the eyewitness statements and all the evidence with the prosecutor at the appropriate time. This matter will be resolved through the court system.”

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoppy is a horses a$$ anyway... should this guy miss more games? My opinion NO.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny... it has gone from Worley having his hands around the girl's neck... to pushing her down.

Maybe he simply had his hands on the girls shoulders?

I am telling you, I have pushed girls off one another when they've been in a drunken cat fight before. And, I've never thought of myself as some kind of monster...