• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Cup 2018

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belgium and Sweden have the best upset shots

Russia should have super low odds but they have that home cooking going for them

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner of Brazil and Belgium should win. That said, who knows. With all the upsets it could go a lot of ways. Can't see Russia winning at all. Uruguay is playing well, and France is so-so. That one could be interesting. England looks like a good bet over Sweden. Croatia didn't look great in their last match but definitely is a team to watch.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner of Brazil and Belgium should win. That said, who knows. With all the upsets it could go a lot of ways. Can't see Russia winning at all. Uruguay is playing well, and France is so-so. That one could be interesting. England looks like a good bet over Sweden. Croatia didn't look great in their last match but definitely is a team to watch.

My prodigal daughter 1 year ago moved in with a guy that happens to be Croatian.

Suddenly I'm a fan, but see them as vulnerable if stout.

I heard Cavani is hurt and may not play. That's like Columbia not having James Rodrigues (sp?). Huge.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prodigal daughter 1 year ago moved in with a guy that happens to be Croatian.

Suddenly I'm a fan, but see them as vulnerable if stout.

I heard Cavani is hurt and may not play. That's like Columbia not having James Rodrigues (sp?). Huge.

I heard about that. That should mean a French victory.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belgium and Sweden have the best upset shots

Russia should have super low odds but they have that home cooking going for them

You don't think Uruguay has a good shot over France?

IMO, Belgium and Brazil is a dead heat...but I'm really high on Belgium.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Uruguay has a good shot over France?

IMO, Belgium and Brazil is a dead heat...but I'm really high on Belgium.
Not if Cavani is out.

I used to enjoy watching Brazil and pulling for them, but Neymar has ruined it for me. That guy is what's wrong with soccer.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if Cavani is out.

I used to enjoy watching Brazil and pulling for them, but Neymar has ruined it for me. That guy is what's wrong with soccer.

I'm not big on Coutinho or Firmino either. Willian, however, is great.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not big on Coutinho or Firmino either. Willian, however, is great.
He played great against Mexico. If Belgium plays like they did for 70 minutes against Japan for even 20 minutes against Brazil they might lose by 4 goals. This is definitely the best game of the quarters. Sucks that one side of the bracket is so lopsided and we already know the final won't be the most attractive matchup. Just think, One of these teams will be in the final: Sweden, England, Croatia, or Russia. Wow.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played great against Mexico. If Belgium plays like they did for 70 minutes against Japan for even 20 minutes against Brazil they might lose by 4 goals. This is definitely the best game of the quarters. Sucks that one side of the bracket is so lopsided and we already know the final won't be the most attractive matchup. Just think, One of these teams will be in the final: Sweden, England, Croatia, or Russia. Wow.

It's funny how it shook out, but weird things happen. To be fair, Croatia can beat anyone (as evidenced by their handling of Argentina in the group stage) and the English team is also supremely talented though young.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Brazil team. As galactically bad the overacting is in soccer the Brazilians have taken it to a sport within itself.

But I have to say, their ball handing seems to be on another level as well. Those guys are really good with the ball in traffic.

And what a great game the England/Spain was. That shit was riveting.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how it shook out, but weird things happen. To be fair, Croatia can beat anyone (as evidenced by their handling of Argentina in the group stage) and the English team is also supremely talented though young.
Yeah no argument there. With a well timed good run Croatia or England could win it all, but my money is on any of the 4 teams from the other side of the bracket, unless Cavani can't play.