• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woody ROH

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes definitely deserved and I think he will receive strong consideration for the Hall. He always took a backseat to the Superstars when he played. i read an article about him while he was playing and the writer called him " the Silent Assasin". I m not sure there is a better description. I know it's important for many to go into the Hall, but for some reason I believe Woody would rather be in this Ring. True Cowboy.

I will never forget Emmitts record breaking game. Anyone remember how it ended?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up watching Woodson when I was a high school kid, he went to Maryvale HS in Phoenix and then on to ASU. He was always the nicest guy, you could meet.

I only remember once, ever seeing him lose his cool. The game where TO disrespected the Star. I think it was the second touchdown TO caught after pushing off all game and Darren lost it. He pulled his helmet off about 5yds deep in the end zone and launched it towards the Cowboys sideline. I know it didnt, but it seemed like it flew 50 yds in the air. I'll never forget how mad he was, the whole stadium was irate. I believe he was ejected after, but I was glad he let the officials have it. It was something I don't think that was shown on TV, but if you were there, you saw it. One of my favorite memories of Woodson

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is in the top for me as well. Kudos for making this happen Jerrah

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodson is among my favorite Cowboys ever, right up there with "the Triplets", Larry Allen, and Moose Johnston.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously belongs in the ring. I watched lots of cowboys games he probably was the best defender off those superbowl teams. Very underrated early in his career. Could play any position in the secondary. Sadly all the safeties have stunk since he left.