• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wonder if Boise State is planning to bring in a transfer QB

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far - with only 3 months till the early signing period - Boise State has zero prospects for a new high school quarterback (as far as I can tell). The only uncommitted QB BSU has offered is C. J. Stroud and he has a LOT of offers.

So I'm wondering if Boise State is planning on dipping in to the transfer portal or signing a J.C. transfer QB for 2020. I would think they HAVE to be bringing in at least one QB for 2020 with the departure of Kaiden Bennett to Nevada.

I would like to see them go after a former Boise State QB prospect by the name of Connor Neville. He was a 4 star H.S. prospect two years ago and he ended up signing with Washington State but left Wazzu last spring and enrolled at East Mississippi Community College. According to his twitter page he will be a graduate in December and will have two more years to play two years (2020 and 2021). And he was offered by Boise State when he was in High School. In fact, of the six QB's that Boise State offered in 2017, he was the 2nd highest rated QB (2nd to Chase Garbers who signed with CAL)

Connor Neville (@_connorneville) | Twitter

Boise State 2017 Football Offers