• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woj: Cavs fire David Blatt

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would u agree this is the worst he has played since his rookie year?

No, because at least he's been playing.
In past years he'd sit vs playing in some of the games that have been predictably bad.
If we didn't have all the other injuries, he prob would have sat a few more games.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, if everyone would just agree that Lebron is the greatest player in the history of any sport ever, you crybabies might finally shut the fuck up.

Oh and Tristan Thompson is clutch.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else noticed the stellar year Kobe is having?:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OHHO THAT ONE..lol

im sure that one has been gone over quite a bit too- but here is from LAST NIGHT

please tell me how much cap space the Cavs are going to enjoy with max contracts for Love, Irving and James.

This is what makes this so frusterating- and when i believe turnup is either trolling- or really just does not get it.

how in the name of fuck will thompson keep the cavs from signing free agents because of lack of cap space- when they are so far over the cap at this point that 14 million to thompson- when the cap is at its current levle- does not mean fuck.
Kyrie makes 16, Love 18, LeBron 22 - and thats RIGHT NOW- there salaries go up to get to their annual average values. If the cap is 60 million- which it is right- and there is a 15 million dollar difference between the CAP and the luxury tax line------ how the fuck is thompsons 14-16 million being off or on the books going to give the Cavs cap room to sign a player that could make a difference on the level that Thompson does?

the math just simply does not add up- and im not sure if turnup doesnt understand that- or refuses to understand that.

I understand his contract makes him a now untradeable asset.
Your cupboard is bare because of all the other moves made to make you EC champs.
What you don't understand is that you could have been in the same position plus have an option to improve if a GM could have known how to, or been allowed to do his job without James lurking over him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame LeBron for global warming. That fella is fuckin' everything up!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs need to trade Kevin Love for Blake Griffin ASAP.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mozgov for Boogie Cousins would be a benefit for both teams.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not implying he did or didn't, but Riley's quote doesn't rule out anything other then James walking personally into his office and asking for him to be fired.

That's the thing that is so funny about this. It's like some of these folks think that Lebron is walking into the offices of GM's and owners himself, pointing to the coach and shouting "Off with his head."

That's not how it works. As one of the articles stated, the calls for Blatt to be fired came from Lebron's "group." The head of the organization rarely gets his hands dirty. He just states what he wants and lets those under him do the dirty work.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand his contract makes him a now untradeable asset.
Your cupboard is bare because of all the other moves made to make you EC champs.
What you don't understand is that you could have been in the same position plus have an option to improve if a GM could have known how to, or been allowed to do his job without James lurking over him.
what does this post even mean? its 100% bullshit. You know that- I know that.

I am just asking- do you understand that their is a difference between the salary cap line- and the luxury tax line?

If you do- then you know that - SAY the Cavs gave Thomspon a contract that YOU believe was fair- say it was EVEN HALF of what he got- like 7-8 million AVERAGE a year- which is ridiculous- but whatever-

Say the cap goes up to 90 million a COUPLE years:

LeBron: 30 million (1/3 of cap)
Love: 20 million
Kyrie: 16 million
Shumpert: 10 million
Thompson: 8 million

Thats already 84 million for 5 players.

unless you think they could sneak in 7 more players for like 50 thousand dollars each - that doesnt leave much room to sign anyone, LOL- infact LESS than the middle level exception.

So now are you KIND of getting the picture- that where the Cavs are cap wise- an extra 5-6 million a year for Thompson- if they had that savings- would do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR THEM and that your contention was 100% stupid and based on either incomplete information- or just total 100% ignorance?

ITS MATH- simple math a 6th grader could do.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing that is so funny about this. It's like some of these folks think that Lebron is walking into the offices of GM's and owners himself, pointing to the coach and shouting "Off with his head."

That's not how it works. As one of the articles stated, the calls for Blatt to be fired came from Lebron's "group." The head of the organization rarely gets his hands dirty. He just states what he wants and lets those under him do the dirty work.
Rich Paul and LeBron had wanted Blatt fired LAST JANUARY. Please explain to me how if LeBron has this absolute power why was Blatt kept for a whole year passed that--- the truth is- James had wanted Blatt gone from day 1- but this year had come to a little bit of a detente (all you older soviet era people will appreciate that word-lol). He ACTUALLY said in the media earlier in the year that Blatt was "as good as any coach in the league". Of COURSE he didnt think that- but he was publicly supporting Blatt because he had accepted the idea that this guy was the coach DESPITE LeBron's proteststions to the opposite for a long time.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mozgov for Boogie Cousins would be a benefit for both teams.

I agree, would give LeBron the opportunity to preserve more energy for defense. Cousins plays better defense than Love anyway.