• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wizards & Raptors look shaky

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto & Washington are both 2-8 in their last 10 games

Lowry being banged up and wearing down explains the Raptors a lot- especially with a tough stretch of their schedule.....

however, I just dont think the Wizards are that good as i have stated on this thread multiple times. Even without Bosh- As long as Wade is healthy (which is admittedly a big if), and Dragic is healthy and Whiteside has his head on straight- I would take the Heat in a series over the Wiz.

Rotations tighten up in the playoffs- everyone knows that. You might be playing 10/11guys inthe regular season- but that usually goes to about 8 guys in the playoffs- with minutes for the 9th and 10th guys- but usualyl limited minutes unless their is a particular matchup ,or a particular guy gets hot.

The Wizards have a deep bench- but that advantage is mitigated in the playoffs to a certain extent- and would be against the Heat even though the Heat have a pretty bad bench.

Wade/Dragic/Whiteside/Deng v. Wall/Beal/Gortat/Pierce...Id take the Heat- the Wiz would have the best player in the series- but i think the Heat definitely have a better top 4 overall than the Wiz's top 4

As far as a Raptors/Wiz matchup....Lowry/DeRozan/Valuncuinas/Williams v. the 4 previous Wiz- I still think Wall is probably the best player in the series - but Lowry and Wall are pretty close- and i just love Lowry's attitude and leadership. Id take Valuncuinas over Gortat....Id definitely take DeRozan over Beal (at this point in their careers Derozan is def. better- that might not be the case in 2-3 years), and ill take Lou Williams over Pierce- though Lou Williams has had 2 absolutely devstating outings vs. the Cavs this year and really impressed me.

I already went over the Cavs v. Wizards- but to recap- Love/Thompson/Mozgov is a nightmare for the nonversatile Gortat/Nene/Humphries to deal with. They have terrible options against LeBron (an ancient Pierce and an infant Porter Jr.)- and neither Wall or Kyrie can guard eachother and for themost part they will cancel eachother out.