• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the first overall pick of the 2012 NFL draft...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...the Miami Dolphins select Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford.

My prediction still stands. It doesn't look like it'll be the Bengals or Redskins like a lot of people were saying. The Seahawks are still in it.

A new candidate is Minnesota. They're 0-4, but they drafted Christian Ponder 12th overall in April.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking with Seattle......

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if that happens, Willis will KO Luck for the year... year after year....

after year.....

Thats what P52 is all about!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will likely be the Seahawks

right now their team sucks completely because of Tavares Jackson and their line is young at the moment

after drafting Andrew Luck next year by the time next year comes the line will be much better, the Seahawks will definitely become really good.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are a good choice but Im thinking the Colts

Yeah I'm going Colts as well. TJ and Rice will salvage 3-4 wins. So will Bradford & Co. Minnesota and Miami have somewhat good defenses. Indy's defense is horrendous outside of Mathis and Freeney. And they are even non-factors because they never play with a lead. There really isn't a player in the league that means more to their team than Peyton Manning. Goes from one of the best teams to one of the worst. I think we need to worry about St. Louis drafting Justin Blackmon. Seattle has so many holes on their team who knows what direction they go if they miss out on Luck.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u know it makes u wonder. brady gets injured and cassell looks like a pro bowler. if manning or brees go down, both of those teams are in trouble. i think brady is a great qb, but i just have a pet peeve with ppl comparing him to montana. it's like the kobe vs mj talk.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will likely be the Seahawks

right now their team sucks completely because of Tavares Jackson and their line is young at the moment

after drafting Andrew Luck next year by the time next year comes the line will be much better, the Seahawks will definitely become really good.

The MWC isn't unbeaten in bowl games. Boise State beat TCU two years ago. The lobos have lost numerous bowl games.

And the Seahawks won't finish worse than the Dolphins or Colts.

Ovalshine

Executive Jester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't see Seattle gets the #1 pick, but I find it at a toss up to who it will be.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
with 12 games left, too many things to settle out.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easily the Colts. The only hope they have is if Peyton comes back. I'd rather the Colts get him than any NFC team.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Colts will go with Kalil if they have the first pick. Either that or they'll trade down and get a boat load of picks that will help them build around Manning. I could see them going after a QB in the 2nd round to groom behind him.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think right now the Rams are the worst team in football. If they get the #1 pick do they draft Luck after just taking Bradford? I think I would if I was them unless Bradford starts playing better this year.

Thanks to the new rookie pay scale the salary would not kill them. The sit Luck on the bench and hope it motivates Bradford back into the promising starter he was as a rookie. If it does they look to trade Luck during the next years draft. If it doesn't work out with Bradford they have Luck ready to take his place.

However, I doubt they would draft him which would open up a lot of interesting draft scenario's.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the Colts will go with Kalil if they have the first pick. Either that or they'll trade down and get a boat load of picks that will help them build around Manning. I could see them going after a QB in the 2nd round to groom behind him.

i dunno? with an opportunity to get the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning, why settle for one round 2? most 2nd round QB's don't go far.

yeah, you would get a good trade and multiple picks, but all those picks don't go far without a franchise QB. since the odds of Luck panning out franchise is HIGH, can't pass on him.