• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Crick sitting on the sideline...

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just made me realize how much he isn't an impact on our defense. Discuss...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest, I think he was a bit overhyped due to the fact that when Suh was here, he made Crick look like an absolute stud.

Now, I'm not saying Crick isn't good............I'm just saying, now people are trying to compare Crick to Suh.

Crick does not = Suh..........not even close. He is a good lineman, but I have been disappointed with this intensity level this season. Maybe it's the level of competition that has him down, I don't know.........but I hope he picks it up soon.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly am under the impression that maybe he isn't any better than Moore or our other D-linemen. That he's just starting because all the hype that surrounded him during his time next to Suh.

On a side note, have you noticed how bad Baker is at open field tackles? In general I think our defensive line just isn't anything special. We need to get recruiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRedSea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im so glad to see someone else say this I am soooo tired of hearing how he is our defense. He has been NOTHING since Suh left. The only way he was decent is because of Suh. Crick YOU SUCK.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been beating that drum all season. I don't just watch the ball when I watch a game. Crick has been getting blown up by every O-Lineman he has faced. He may get pressure every once in a while, but overall he is nothing more than a scrub.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question or lead in was... and I quote...

"With Crick sitting on the sideline"...

Let me finish that sentance with.... "Did anyone notice any difference?"

TIME TO STEP UP CRICK... Time to live up to your hype!

Man, I am in a fucking foul mood... not being too kind this week... and while I am not being so kind... C'Mon Rex... get lower than the tackle... or he is going to break your fucking back when you hit him straight up like you did last game!

and... just seen the highlight of Blackmon of OK State dropping ball going in for TD....LMAO....

Note to him...

"You fucking would not see another play that game if I was your coach... Grow the fuck up... you can hotdog all you want when you start getting paid!"

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he saw the same thing on the sidelines, so he will be ready to give it a whirl against the W's. It will be a good test for him if he thinks he will just waltz right into the NFL in the first round

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notoced Randall got a huge jump off the ball. He was in Wyo's backfield a bunch.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate to say this, no I don't hate to say this, but I think we may be better on defense when he's on the sideline!... Discuss.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this, no I don't hate to say this, but I think we may be better on defense when he's on the sideline!... Discuss.

Although he certainly has nt lived up to the hype so far this season I think we re better with him in.

Just the threat of what he is capable of is enough to keep opposing teams pretty honest.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, I am in a fucking foul mood... not being too kind this week... and while I am not being so kind... C'Mon Rex... get lower than the tackle... or he is going to break your fucking back when you hit him straight up like you did last game!

and... just seen the highlight of Blackmon of OK State dropping ball going in for TD....LMAO....

Note to him...

"You fucking would not see another play that game if I was your coach... Grow the fuck up... you can hotdog all you want when you start getting paid!"

brs = mangino?? lol wish i could post youtube from phone

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Although he certainly has nt lived up to the hype so far this season I think we re better with him in.

Just the threat of what he is capable of is enough to keep opposing teams pretty honest.

Actually, I agree with you here. Crick seems to be a better tackler than a couple of the other linemen we have. While it certainly helps to pressure the QB, it isn't good when he's continually allowed to break tackles that would've been sacks.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Note to him...

BRS, would you also call Blackmon a hotdog like Mangino did to one of his hotdogs?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heared Charlie said some crazy things in the locker room

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not have a problem telling you what you needed to do!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Note to him...

.....huh???

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....so i hate to test BRS....cause he could easily kick my ass and is quite intimidating but...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING HOW DARE YOU INSULT REXYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!