• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin Fans -- Here to eat crow...........

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had only watched Melvin Gordon on a handful of plays, but after watching the game with Purdue yesterday -- that guy looks like an absolute beast.

He has it all -- speed, elusive, balance and is tough to bring down. I was more impressed watching him run the ball than any back I've watched in college in the last couple years.

The eating crow part, for those who don't know -- I said there was no way Wisconsin's running game would be as good as last year with the loss of Montee Ball. Melvin Gordon is going to be a star if he continues to progress.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how the guy leads the nation in rushing yards and yards per carry and is completely anonymous to the national media. You aren't the first guy to underestimate him and you won't be the last.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had only watched Melvin Gordon on a handful of plays, but after watching the game with Purdue yesterday -- that guy looks like an absolute beast.

He has it all -- speed, elusive, balance and is tough to bring down. I was more impressed watching him run the ball than any back I've watched in college in the last couple years.

The eating crow part, for those who don't know -- I said there was no way Wisconsin's running game would be as good as last year with the loss of Montee Ball. Melvin Gordon is going to be a star if he continues to progress.

Good post.

Big week for him and Wisconsin at Ohio State.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buckeyes will shut him down next weekend. He can remain anonymous. Fuck Wisky:)

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kid... I kid....

Are any of us surprised that Wisky has a beast RB though??

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the thread. I might have to eat crow as well. He has a legit case for best in the country. I told Smart he didn't, but he's definitely in the conversation.

Fuck Iowa