• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wisconsin at tOSU

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep me updated my fellow Buckeyes! Long drive home, so I'll catch up in about an hour.

blocko.gif

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to play those BADgers
Meh, won’t be that sweet of a victory considering UW can’t compete with D1 schools right now. I wish I knew why they have descended to the bottom of the barrel but all I can do is feel sorry for them.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, won’t be that sweet of a victory considering UW can’t compete with D1 schools right now. I wish I knew why they have descended to the bottom of the barrel but all I can do is feel sorry for them.
I'm hoping it's their coach, that he inherited enough to keep him afloat since, but now it's catching up to them. lol

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping it's their coach, that he inherited enough to keep him afloat since, but now it's catching up to them. lol
Crazy thing is I like the coach and it seemed he was getting every ounce out of his players but the organization has tanked. My suspicion is while other schools have adapted to the times, UW still has an old way mentality. Run run pass punt. They have always been good at recruiting RBs and OL. QBs have been mediocre at best and I honestly thought Mertz was going to take them to the next level but the complete opposite has happened. Oh well, UW isn’t a football factory like Ohio st and the SEC. Neither is Minny so they may win a bunch of games, but I don’t think they will make the playoffs if it’s just a 4 team system.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing is I like the coach and it seemed he was getting every ounce out of his players but the organization has tanked. My suspicion is while other schools have adapted to the times, UW still has an old way mentality. Run run pass punt. They have always been good at recruiting RBs and OL. QBs have been mediocre at best and I honestly thought Mertz was going to take them to the next level but the complete opposite has happened. Oh well, UW isn’t a football factory like Ohio st and the SEC. Neither is Minny so they may win a bunch of games, but I don’t think they will make the playoffs if it’s just a 4 team system.
Well, IF UMn does it any time soon, it will be completely because of Fleck's whole RTB system working a miracle. If he's given more time, his system could lead to better recruiting that leads to winning a Conf Title and getting into the cfp.