• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

winter classic jerseys leaked?

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Has the Philadelphia Flyers Winter Classic jersey finally leaked? - Puck Daddy - NHLBlog - Yahoo! Sports

seems pretty legit to me, but again, they could very much be fake.

if these are real, i have can't decide if i like them yet. they definitely are pretty sharp jerseys, but i really feel the flyers could have been much more creative. i understand they want the whole vintage look, and doing basic stripes and what not does that easily, but i just feel like there was lots of potential to make a really amazing jersey. the flyers have never had generic looking jerseys and i always thought that was cool.

with that being said, these are really nice jerseys. if they are real i guess i don't mind them at all.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt see the shoulder WC patch, which I hate. In that pic it looks really floppy (TTWS?) which makes me question how real is may be. Other than that looks great.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one that is based on the old Quaker's sweater is just fugly....the Flyers just have a classic look and really this fake retro things just don't work...Maybe doing something with different use of the teams colors...just not another black sweater unless they go to solid orange on the shoulders....

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
this is a welcome relief, i absolutely hate that striped shit

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Has the Philadelphia Flyers Winter Classic jersey finally leaked? - Puck Daddy - NHLBlog - Yahoo! Sports

seems pretty legit to me, but again, they could very much be fake.

if these are real, i have can't decide if i like them yet. they definitely are pretty sharp jerseys, but i really feel the flyers could have been much more creative. i understand they want the whole vintage look, and doing basic stripes and what not does that easily, but i just feel like there was lots of potential to make a really amazing jersey. the flyers have never had generic looking jerseys and i always thought that was cool.

with that being said, these are really nice jerseys. if they are real i guess i don't mind them at all.

I like it!!!! I want one!:gossip:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the press conference yesterday - I want one too damn it!! :cool2:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of Philly fans are unhappy with it from other posts around the web. A lot of Philly fans dont like the laces. I believe laces are a must on a hockey jersey.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seems like a lot of Philly fans are unhappy with it from other posts around the web. A lot of Philly fans dont like the laces. I believe laces are a must on a hockey jersey.

well.....if boston fans like laces i don't want any!!!:welcome:

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I like laces. They are becoming a bit played out and gimmicky (They dont even serve a purpose, it's all aethetics). Considering we have never had a jersey with laces, it was a must to include them on this jerz.

I like them. I don;t love them, but they could have been worse. There really is not much you can do with our 1 logo and color scheme.

I give them a B+

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like laces. They are becoming a bit played out and gimmicky (They dont even serve a purpose, it's all aethetics). Considering we have never had a jersey with laces, it was a must to include them on this jerz.

I like them. I don;t love them, but they could have been worse. There really is not much you can do with our 1 logo and color scheme.

I give them a B+

i'm thinkin about gettin one.. i like them a lot.. jeff and i talked a little yesterday, but i love the lace, i think its a shame the flyers haven't had a jersey with it yet

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm thinkin about gettin one.. i like them a lot.. jeff and i talked a little yesterday, but i love the lace, i think its a shame the flyers haven't had a jersey with it yet

Lace serves no purpose. It's all look. I think it is a great idea for the Winter classic, but I hate that every team is using now for just any jersey.

Like I said, it's all aesthetics. It the old time hockey look. Unfortunately, with every team doing it now, it will get played out in due time.

And this is coming from someone who thinks laces were a must on these jerseys.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laces just...are not the Flyers. Cool yes, especially for this special game, but I wouldnt want them on our regular jerseys.

I like these jerseys. Little known NHL jersey fact: LESS IS MORE. No need for exploding assholes spitting out your logo

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laces just...are not the Flyers. Cool yes, especially for this special game, but I wouldnt want them on our regular jerseys.

I like these jerseys. Little known NHL jersey fact: LESS IS MORE. No need for exploding assholes spitting out your logo

Thats pretty much what your regular home jersey looks like now... :noidea:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty much what your regular home jersey looks like now... :noidea:

You are out of your mind if you think the bruins jersey is better. Black as the main color and yellow? How original, and a B in a wheel pattern? That's the best they could do?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually now that I really think about it, the bruins and Canucks might be the two worst logo/jersey combos in the league IMO

Add the blues too, don't like their gettup either

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the laces. It's old school..........like me. :becky:

That and Reebok took down their Giroux Black Ice jersey, so I'll have to spend the 220.00 and get one of these instead.