• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winningest Trio in NBA Playoffs History?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is questionable... In an interview, he recognized himself as the only player to be able to play all 5 positions effectively. If you are a student of the game, then you can help Lebron out with this one?

Show me. Bc I doubt he said it or he was asked a question and gave an answer. He doesn't just say stuff out of the blue like that.

And anyone knows that if they follow bball. :yahoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic-Johnson-1980-Rich-Clarkson-Sports-Illustrated-Getty-Images-81363743-e1339521738174.jpg

Magic going from point guard to center to lead the '81 Lakers to the promised land. Magic did things Lebron can't even imagine doing.

and literally COULD play every position on the floor...and proved it...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why Magic is in love with Lebron

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to make the finals again.

I want Magic and CO should keep that record though

Here is the thing though - assuming you're referring to the Spurs - I think everyone will respect that as a great record if they win, but there is no way in hell you can call it just as good or better then what the Lakers did in ten years vs what the Spurs will have done in 15years. The Lakers went to the finals something like 8 times in ten years and the Spurs never won back to back and never went to the finals back to back and it took them 15 years to get this 5th one or whatever and with almost a completely different crew - Duncan, Ginobili and Parker are practically the only ones left from the original team

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing though - assuming you're referring to the Spurs - I think everyone will respect that as a great record if they win, but there is no way in hell you can call it just as good or better then what the Lakers did in ten years vs what the Spurs will have done in 15years. The Lakers went to the finals something like 8 times in ten years and the Spurs never won back to back and never went to the finals back to back and it took them 15 years to get this 5th one or whatever and with almost a completely different crew - Duncan, Ginobili and Parker are practically the only ones left from the original team

It is Longevity vs Dominance argument. In some ways you can say what the Spurs did is more amazing because they have had a whole new team basically besides those 3.

Either way both are very amazing records who ever ends up with it. I can not think of 2 trios more deserving of a record.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the trio has been together 12 years, not 15.