• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winningest Trio in NBA Playoffs History?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are two of them. (and no I dont mean Cornbread and DJ)

kareem_abdul_jabar_magic_johnson_display_image.jpg

And add in Coop.

Michael+Cooper2.jpg

They'll never catch Magic, Kareem and Cooper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would only need one more year

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to make the finals again.

I want Magic and CO should keep that record though

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy!!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

Can't not like Johnson, Kareem, and Coop dynasty and success...unless you're a C's fan :laugh3:

Even still you have to give credit where it's due.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Well C's got a FEW ships too, so all is good

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some rivals command respect, while others do their best not to get any.

Magic was legit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even still you have to give credit where it's due.

And it's not as if the C's didn't have a great trio themselves!! Those Lakers/Celtics games in the 80's were epic. Didn't matter if it was regular season or finals, it was always a great game!!

One of my best friends back then was a Celtics fan. There was a sport bar that we used to go to for all of the Lakers/Celtics games that put out a great spread and had awesome happy hour beer specials!! The place was usually about 60/40 Lakers fans to Celtics fans. Being close to even in numbers made for some great trash talk during the games!!

I never saw a single fight either!! Everybody had too much respect for the other team!!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's different than the heat of today. You could feel the respect for the game back then. Lebron doesn't have that and it makes it hard to take him seriously. It sucks, because I was a big wade fan and it sucks to see him involved with that shit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's different than the heat of today. You could feel the respect for the game back then. Lebron doesn't have that and it makes it hard to take him seriously. It sucks, because I was a big wade fan and it sucks to see him involved with that shit.

How does he not have respect for the game. He probably knows more about the history of the game more than most players. You might not think he is humble, but more humble than most people with the talent and spotlight he is in. And that slap to PG, proves my point.

He just wants to win, that is all he wants. It is ashame he gets criticized for just wantong to win more than anyone. Isn't that the goal from early on playing sports??

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one with respect for the game would dream of saying the things he said during "the decision". If saying it alone would magically double his titles Micheal Jordan or Kobe would laugh it off and not do it. It's absurd and no one with a shred of respect for it's history would do it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does he not have respect for the game. He probably knows more about the history of the game more than most players. You might not think he is humble, but more humble than most people with the talent and spotlight he is in. And that slap to PG, proves my point.

He just wants to win, that is all he wants. It is ashame he gets criticized for just wantong to win more than anyone. Isn't that the goal from early on playing sports??

Not sure why it seems to be so important to Lebron fans that everyone else feels the same way they do about Lebron!!

And for the record, Lebron "only wanting to win" is NOT why many don't respect him!!

Everything that he did in that entire first season, from "The Decision" to "not 1, not 2...", to the things he said throughout the season, to the way he and D-Wade behaved and disrespected the Mavs in the finals was disrespectful to the game.

You never saw Magic, Bird, MJ, etc. doing any of that!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one with respect for the game would dream of saying the things he said during "the decision". If saying it alone would magically double his titles Micheal Jordan or Kobe would laugh it off and not do it. It's absurd and no one with a shred of respect for it's history would do it.

I guarantee the first one to sign up would be MJ if he played in this era. Talking about of most arrogant players ever, yeah he backed it up. But look at Lebron in postgame interviews and he is a TEAM first guy. MJ was all about HIMSELF. That's why The Decision was unlike him, he did it to win. And personally I don't think it was his choice at all. Other than that one thing he is not comparable to other players and what they have done.

You can't compare back then with today, times were so so different it is crazy to think about. But I am with you I liked the way the game was back then especially just the more physical aspect of it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee the first one to sign up would be MJ if he played in this era. Talking about of most arrogant players ever, yeah he backed it up. But look at Lebron in postgame interviews and he is a TEAM first guy. MJ was all about HIMSELF. That's why The Decision was unlike him, he did it to win. And personally I don't think it was his choice at all. Other than that one thing he is not comparable to other players and what they have done.

You can't compare back then with today, times were so so different it is crazy to think about. But I am with you I liked the way the game was back then especially just the more physical aspect of it.

I guarantee Jordan doesn't promise 8+ rings.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow it took about six posts before a classy thread was reduced to Lebron bullshit.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, and Dan Marjele baby! Minus the championships.

:L