• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Win or go home

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can throw a football through a basketball hoop from across the gym with pretty good regularity, so I'd be all about that shit!

From a seated position, held down with a seatbelt, in a moving bumper car??? I call bullshit. :bullshit:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to project the schedule is a questionable effort at this point. We handled the Vikings and they very well could beat the Bears.

The Packers didn't look good against the 49ers and the 49ers looked awful against the Seahawks, who should have been beat by Carolina, and so on and so on.

If 4 weeks ago someone would have said the Redskins would be looking awful after last season I would have doubted it.

So trying to guess how good teams on our schedule are after 2 weeks is iffy at best

With that being said I doubt Detroit has the talent to be a playoff team. They need Bush to stay healthy and on the field, they need a DB that can help Houston, a TE that can be consistent, and a coach that gets his head out of his ass! I will not mention the stupid penalties as that is a coaching issue IMO.

The schedule has little to do with whats wrong with Detroit.

:agree:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a seated position, held down with a seatbelt, in a moving bumper car??? I call bullshit. :bullshit:

No, but I think we'd all score a lot more with a football... maybe try it that way for a session and see how it goes. It'd be fun trying to get open for a pass or covering someone on defense...