• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson versus Skeletor!!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the Cards have that Texas would want? I doubt Texas really looks to deal Feldman with CJ being a question mark in the upcoming offseason. If he can keep his stuff working like he has been lately he could step into the rotation with Ogando taking over as #1 unless they sign another SP in the offseason.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what. It doesn't really matter. Texas waived Feldman with the express intent of getting out from under his contract. He went unclaimed and they wanted to send him to AAA so that he would be starting. He opted to take free agency so they wisely put him on the 25.

But they would have given him away for next to nothing. Stupid, I think but that is what they wanted to do. Now I doubt they'd let him go now because having a quality pitcher like him is essential. You would think they'd have learned their lesson after having all those gas cans in years past. But the point is he is the perfect Dave Duncan style pitcher. I think he'd be great for the Cards. Much better than Westbrooke who I've never liked.