• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson rated by the so called experts

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't question opinions and have said as much. I only really challenge assertions that have some sort of at least proposed stats or facts to support them.

Doesn't bother me in the least if someone thinks Wilson is terrible. Won't impact their ability to win.

This is a discussion forum though, you do know that right? :whistle:

If we aren't here to discuss it then why are we here? Not every time someone points out their opinions are they saying they are upset by someone else's.

When you go to a team board to tell that team their players suck why wouldn't you expect them to counter with a different view? That's the better question here.

who did this? haven't seen it

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading thru this thread makes me smile. I don't rush to show someone the door, because the Seahawk board has some damn good posters and I enjoy seeing them slap some weak ass troll or poster around. Not to worry about letting some troll camp here, I'm not letting that happen.
Go Hawks!

Having a QB like Wilson makes it easy Harold, he pretty much makes it a walk in the park because of how he plays and how good he is. The fact he only gets BETTER after 30 pass attempts is only icing on the cake. Haters will be haters but they don't have a leg to stand on and just keep proving why Wilson is better and don't even realizing they are doing it lmao.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a QB like Wilson makes it easy Harold, he pretty much makes it a walk in the park because of how he plays and how good he is. The fact he only gets BETTER after 30 pass attempts is only icing on the cake. Haters will be haters but they don't have a leg to stand on and just keep proving why Wilson is better and don't even realizing they are doing it lmao.

:thumb:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao you are not very smart are you?

We have shown you 8 games where Wilson has thrown as much as luck and his numbers "IMPROVE". Wilsons hands are tied in this offense but when he does get his chance to throw more he is even better. So you bring up how Luck completes a lower percent of his passes but ignore that Wilson Completes a HIGHER percentage when he gets 30+ Attempts. LMAO what type of logic is that.

See the Key here is Wilson gets better than his career rating as his passing attempts go up, Luck gets worse.:lol:

Throwing more in a single game isn't relevant. It is throwing more over the course of a season, with teams game planning to stop the pass. No one game planned to stop the pass against Seattle. Not one team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing more in a single game isn't relevant. It is throwing more over the course of a season, with teams game planning to stop the pass. No one game planned to stop the pass against Seattle. Not one team.

Don't play dense. On third and long teams are playing the pass. If your down score wise, teams are playing the pass. RW has shown he can produce on oblivious pass plays. Other QBs have the luxury of throwing on plays that are not obvious pass plays, Russell Wilson wishes he had the same luxury.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we are not talking about "single games" here. Why does Wilsons Career averages get BETTER then when he throws 30+ times? He has 8 such games, that is not a "single game" Or to help you understand " 25% of the regular season games he has played" His numbers improved they did not get worse when he threw more.

Your point was that Luck throws more so his numbers get worse. What type of Logic is that? When Wilson throws more his numbers get BETTER. His rating is Higher, His completion percentage is higher, His yards are higher. So why do you give Luck a pass for getting Worse? lmao flawed logic no matter how you spin it is FLAWED. Also lets not forget that Wilson has played against much better teams ( Defenses ) than Luck has, that's a fact.
:lol: :laugh3: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is why the opinion of a blowhard like Casserly means absolutely nothing to me. Russell Wilson is a LEADER of men on the football field. Dipshits like failed GM Charlie don't know how to plug that into a spreadsheet and have it make a lick of sense.

Sometimes, the eye test is all you need.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why the opinion of a blowhard like Casserly means absolutely nothing to me. Russell Wilson is a LEADER of men on the football field. Dipshits like failed GM Charlie don't know how to plug that into a spreadsheet and have it make a lick of sense.

Sometimes, the eye test is all you need.

do not take this the wrong way but OMG a knowledgeable Dallas fan!!!!! High fives to you, you are a rare breed for sure.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do not take this the wrong way but OMG a knowledgeable Dallas fan!!!!! High fives to you, you are a rare breed for sure.

Dolemite (hate calling him that - he's just Dole) will vouch for me. I enjoyed that Super Bowl thumping as much as anyone.

And yeah... some Cowboys fans can be a little knuckleheaded.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is suggesting that Luck isn't a good quarterback. He's good and he's going to be good for a very long time. Wilson is just better and there's no reason for Luck supporters to take that as a bad thing or to get defensive about it. I know some people want to cling to the idea that the #1 pick should be considered the best player at his position in his draft class as long as his numbers are at least close to the best, but there's nothing wrong with saying Wilson is better when almost every stat you can toss out there suggests that he is. Luck is living up to the hype, but Wilson has been better so far. There's nothing wrong with that. All it means is that Wilson should have gone a lot higher than he did in the draft, even if Luck still would have been picked ahead of him due to his (Luck's) prototypical QB size.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is suggesting that Luck isn't a good quarterback. He's good and he's going to be good for a very long time. Wilson is just better and there's no reason for Luck supporters to take that as a bad thing or to get defensive about it. I know some people want to cling to the idea that the #1 pick should be considered the best player at his position in his draft class as long as his numbers are at least close to the best, but there's nothing wrong with saying Wilson is better when almost every stat you can toss out there suggests that he is. Luck is living up to the hype, but Wilson has been better so far. There's nothing wrong with that. All it means is that Wilson should have gone a lot higher than he did in the draft, even if Luck still would have been picked ahead of him due to his (Luck's) prototypical QB size.

To play devil's advocate on this.....

I was highly impressed with Luck when he played the Seahawks and won. He is the real deal. That being said, I think we have the better QB. I have a feeling though that Luck will have at least one (just like his predecessor) SB title under his belt.

What are we arguing about again? :noidea:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing is people rate Luck a Probowl QB, he is i guess if probowl QB's pass for under 60% completion then sure he is.

there was a list that had Wilson rated below probowl QB's. This makes no sense seeing he has been voted to the probowl in both his seasons in the NFL.

"Quarterback Russell Wilson, running back Marshawn Lynch, free safety Earl Thomas, strong safety Kam Chancellor, cornerback Richard Sherman and center Max Unger were chosen for the game.

Kicker Steven Hauschka, punt returner Golden Tate and left tackle Russell Okung were named as alternates."

So any list that has Wilson not listed as a Probowl quality QB is a list you can just throw out the window.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't play dense. On third and long teams are playing the pass. If your down score wise, teams are playing the pass. RW has shown he can produce on oblivious pass plays. Other QBs have the luxury of throwing on plays that are not obvious pass plays, Russell Wilson wishes he had the same luxury.

Expecting the pass is hugely different from game planning for the pass. Completely incomparable.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting the pass is hugely different from game planning for the pass. Completely incomparable.

:wtf2: :L

So now teams don't game plan for the pass against the Seahawks LMAO Dude you are so stupid. You are grasping at straws here. One thing Russell Wilson has shown is that you have to game plan for his ARM and LEGS or you will stand NO CHANCE. Saying teams don't game plan for the pass against Seattle just shows how truly clueless you really are.
:lol: :laugh3: :lol: :laugh3: :lol:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, teams gameplan to stop the ground game, not to deal with Wilson. With luck, the only focus is on stopping him. The ground game doesn't matter.

How teams prepare for your team matters.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, teams gameplan to stop the ground game, not to deal with Wilson. With luck, the only focus is on stopping him. The ground game doesn't matter.

Where the fuck do you come up with this shit??? Of course teams game plan around Wilson because he's part of the run game too, add in his passing he's a scary threat on the field. Every team knows this but yet this is difficult for you to understand, why?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A perfect scenerio for the Seahawks. Focus on stopping Lynch and Russ will gut you without having his #1 and #2 WR available.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's great for the Seahawks. My only point is that it effects the numbers comparison when you're comparing him to a guy who teams know is throwing every play and has just as few weapons.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's great for the Seahawks. My only point is that it effects the numbers comparison when you're comparing him to a guy who teams know is throwing every play and has just as few weapons.

Huh? What?? This is beginning to remind me of the "Wookie Defense" on SouthPark. This and your earlier posts are hurting my eyes. Nevermind, I have a fix for that....

:smash:

I'm headed outdoors to enjoy the sun.