• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilmer Flores cries over being traded

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mets fans seem to appreciate Wilmer a bit more these days.

Field of Dreams always kicks up the dust in the room...

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mets fans seem to appreciate Wilmer a bit more these days.

Field of Dreams always kicks up the dust in the room...

Absolutely. He definitely cried about the possibility of getting traded, but maybe this team needs something like that. A little emotion. His walk-off the other night was awesome. Couldn't have scripted it better.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. He definitely cried about the possibility of getting traded, but maybe this team needs something like that. A little emotion. His walk-off the other night was awesome. Couldn't have scripted it better.
I'm not a Mets fan, but it's easy for me to see how the fan base could rally around a guy like that. You guys know for a fact he WANTS to be there.

With him and the fans chanting his name every chance they have, plus all the additions, you guys could do serious damage this season.

I was glad Sunday Night Baseball was there yesterday. That team is rolling now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Mets fan, but it's easy for me to see how the fan base could rally around a guy like that. You guys know for a fact he WANTS to be there.

With him and the fans chanting his name every chance they have, plus all the additions, you guys could do serious damage this season.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weird rooting for a Mets team in the thick of things in August. I'm cautiously optimistic though. The whole thing could come crumbling down in minutes....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird rooting for a Mets team in the thick of things in August. I'm cautiously optimistic though. The whole thing could come crumbling down in minutes....
I hear, I'm a Lions fan. Success comes with caution. (By success I mean not having a losing record. Hahaha)

But that pitching staff is something else man.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd cry to if I had to move to Milwalkee

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear, I'm a Lions fan. Success comes with caution. (By success I mean not having a losing record. Hahaha)

But that pitching staff is something else man.

Terry Collins already hinted about limiting their innings. Guy sure knows how to deflate a balloon.