• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Willie Taggart OREGON DUCKS HEAD COACH

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOC: Southern Utah (Win), at Wyoming, Nebraska - 2 wins a minimum, 3 is very possible.

Conference Home games: OSU, Cal, Zona, Utah, and WSU. I really see OSU, Cal and Zona as wins, especially at home. Utah and WSU are winnable but tough.

Conference Away Game: Stanford, UW, UCLA, and ASU. Stanford and UW are very tough but they could easily win vs. ASU and UCLA.

I see 2 wins in the OOC and then the OSU, Cal, and Zona games as very likely (not going to call any of them automatic). Then out of Nebraska, WSU, Utah, at UCLA, and at ASU, I think they could win 2 or 3 of those.
As I said, it's silly to predict things now while all this change is going on so I won't begin to get into that kind of detail until after spring ball. Hell, I wouldn't do that expected win/loss for even the teams without all this changeover happening until then.

At this point all I can say is I'd be surprised if they weren't a bowl eligible team next year and I'd be surprised if they were a top 10 caliber team. Anywhere in between is more likely and we will revisit those after spring ball.

Really depends on who the OC/DC's are and how much progress they make.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, it's silly to predict things now while all this change is going on so I won't begin to get into that kind of detail until after spring ball. Hell, I wouldn't do that expected win/loss for even the teams without all this changeover happening until then.

At this point all I can say is I'd be surprised if they weren't a bowl eligible team next year and I'd be surprised if they were a top 10 caliber team. Anywhere in between is more likely and we will revisit those after spring ball.

Really depends on who the OC/DC's are and how much progress they make.

I agree that's it's guessing at this point. We'll have a better idea of where the team is after spring ball. But I agree with your analysis. They will likely be between what they were this year and what they were under CK. They are likely to be a bowl team. But we all know there's a big difference between 6-6 and 9-3 bowl teams.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has Tyrone Willingham 2.0 written all over it. Has one good season and then the hype train is full steam ahead. Good luck with that lifetime .500 coach there...

#NattyOnaPlatter!! Lol

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has Tyrone Willingham 2.0 written all over it. Has one good season and then the hype train is full steam ahead. Good luck with that lifetime .500 coach there...

#NattyOnaPlatter!! Lol
big difference. Willingham had a couple good years at Stanford just not congruently he goes to Notre Dame has 1 good season drops win total in half barely makes a bowl in his 3rd. Notre Dame fires him and Washington decided he would be a good hire?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big difference. Willingham had a couple good years at Stanford just not congruently he goes to Notre Dame has 1 good season drops win total in half barely makes a bowl in his 3rd. Notre Dame fires him and Washington decided he would be a good hire?
:tsk:

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#NattyOnaPlatter!! Lol

wishful_thinking180.jpg

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he Sarked on Oregon. He was a great fit there.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good material in here! I do know one thing for certain from all this. You can sell OD a Ford Pinto for the price of a Lamborghini.