• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Williams

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry me a river bro, why are you so butt hurt about an emotional player, who makes our team better. Get over it.

Dude really. You spent how many years being a troll without 1 single football debate.... and now because you are banned from the Skins board you want to try to? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you sure he makes our team better?

I see us at .500
I saw us last year at .500

year before that? Sound similar?

I don't play fantasy football...... ANd fucking fed up for waiting for this kid to grow the fuck up.
He's been a millionaire for a few years now....... He got nothing to cry about. Not a god damn thing.

Less than 10 wins and a playoff win..... no chance in hell I hope Dez is given another contract.
In fact I will be right on board with trade him and get him the fuck out of here comments.

Even if he was to shut up next year ..... Not a chance in hell I want this team to throw a large contract at a player that can do his job and keep in check for a solo season. That has fucked us everytime we have done it.

I finally thought the kid had got his shit together.... He hasnt he even made excuses for it ....
As said ability Ability of a football god ... brain of a caveman

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude really. You spent how many years being a troll without 1 single football debate.... and now because you are banned from the Skins board you want to try to? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I see us at .500

I don't play fantasy football...... ANd fucking fed up for waiting for this kid to grow the fuck up.
He's been a millionaire for a few years now....... He got nothing to cry about. Not a god damn thing.

Less than 10 wins and a playoff win..... no chance in hell I hope Dez is given another contract.
In fact I will be right on board with trade him and get him the fuck out of here comments.

Even if he was to shut up next year ..... Not a chance in hell I want this team to throw a large contract at a player that can do his job and keep in check for a solo season. That has fucked us everytime we have done it.

I finally thought the kid had got his shit together.... He hasnt he even made excuses for it ....

I'm not banned from any board, good try? Troll for years, what? Do you pull stuff out of your ass as you type?
Dez has been doing his job. He makes plays. Who cares if you're butthurt cuz he made a scene on the sideline. His team loves him. He is a player who can help this team win. .500 team? Maybe. We'll see as the season goes.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see us at .500

Twist, I'm afraid the bold I disagree with. That scenario right there is what we have with Miles. Got paid and now is playing "for fun", which equates to if there is anything not 100% right he shuts it down.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist, I'm afraid the bold I disagree with. That scenario right there is what we have with Miles. Got paid and now is playing "for fun", which equates to if there is anything not 100% right he shuts it down.

Austin is a different player..... Yes he got paid and took a drop off. Thats injuries

Dez is a 1st round pick. So yeah he was a millionaire his 1st season

And we haven't got a complete year out of him yet.
Rookie year looked good early disapeared in the 2nd half of games
2nd year... didnt do crap the entire 2nd half of the season
Last year didn't do crap the 1st half of the year.

Three seasons
3 half ass effort seasons ( Im not talking about games)
3 season of drama
This is his 4th will he have a complete year? Yet to be determined.
But 4th year of drama

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin is a different player..... Yes he got paid and took a drop off. Thats injuries

Dez is a 1st round pick. So yeah he was a millionaire his 1st season

And we haven't got a complete year out of him yet.
Rookie year looked good early disapeared in the 2nd half of games
2nd year... didnt do crap the entire 2nd half of the season
Last year didn't do crap the 1st half of the year.

Three seasons
3 half ass effort seasons ( Im not talking about games)
3 season of drama
This is his 4th will he have a complete year? Yet to be determined.
But 4th year of drama

Yeah he's got his money, but the scenario you put out where a guy has millions so he shouldn't be upset about anything is what I was talking about. I'd actually be more upset if I saw Dez on the sidelines with 12 seconds left if he were sitting on the bench with a big smile on his face. After all, he did get 2 TD's so he did his part. He needs to be less of a bonehead about the way he channels his frustration, but I'd rather have an idiot who is a hot head than an idiot who doesn't care as long as he gets his check.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to be less of a bonehead about the way he channels his frustration, but I'd rather have an idiot who is a hot head than an idiot who doesn't care as long as he gets his check.

Why do those have to be the two options? Why not a guy that isn't an idiot at all and doesn't fall into either category?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do those have to be the two options? Why not a guy that isn't an idiot at all and doesn't fall into either category?

Well that is the dream, but in the case the player is an idiot (can't fix stupid after all lol) I'd prefer he be an idiot that cares. :)