• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Williams

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just broke Dez's record ... of rookie TDs .....

Let the baby be a bitch ..... There is a better ( or gonna be better) receiver on the field ...... One that dont bring drama either

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wouldn't be possible without Dez's presence though.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez will be fine. Just still has to learn how to channel his energy.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez will be fine. Just still has to learn how to channel his energy.

Agreed. How dare we have someone on the team who says "we worked too hard to lose this D- game". Oh the horror.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. How dare we have someone on the team who says "we worked too hard to lose this D- game". Oh the horror.

My mom always had a saying, and I'm sure the rest of us heard it too: It's not what you say but how you say it.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that packaging of delivery is important. But sometimes the Boys come off as the Stepford Wives of team. hardly any emotion. Im sure there is a happy medium somewhere.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that packaging of delivery is important. But sometimes the Boys come off as the Stepford Wives of team. hardly any emotion. Im sure there is a happy medium somewhere.

Truth. There are too many "quiet leaders" on this team, and no one with emotion. Now if we could just mix Dez's fire with Tony's calm demeanor. In reality, I think that is Lee. Fiery and smart.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let the baby be a bitch ..... There is a better ( or gonna be better) receiver on the field ...... One that dont bring drama either

Have you heard the audio? Don't believe the media all the time bro, like I've said over and over and over again I wish everyone on this time was like Dez with his passion, he takes ownership, I promise we would be undefeated if more people were like Dez then were like Romo and Witten. 4 L's this year all 4 games we had a double digit lead, that shows complacency to the max. Dez was right in what he did and how he did it, he's tired of the shit and so am I. To not have the same passion or agree with his actions shows you have fallen into the same it's ok to loose attitude as Romo and Co. 500 is not ok with me. Not winning a playoff game or making the playoffs is not ok with me. And I promise if Dallas does not resign Dez I will be done with this team. Not because I'm the biggest Dez fan, but because it shows this team does not desire passion and conviction on their team and that is something I can not be a part of. But I'm one of those few fans that is still mad about the TO cut, thought he brought passion to the team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth. There are too many "quiet leaders" on this team, and no one with emotion. Now if we could just mix Dez's fire with Tony's calm demeanor. In reality, I think that is Lee. Fiery and smart.

I think Lee and Hatcher have plenty of "good" (for lack of a better word) emotion and that is why they are great leaders. Two losses in a row Lee takes responsibilty when things go bad. You guys can keep making excuses for Dez, but he acted like a spoiled baby and you look silly IMO for making excuses for him and acting like what he did was actually a good thing. I can't belive that I am actually reading people say in other threads that what he did was good. We need Dez and we need him in a bad way. I like his emotion at times, but he has to stop with BS like that. You just can't make a guy one of your highest paid players and have him acting like that. His outburst was just bursting with negative energy and that will tear a team apart from the inside.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lee and Hatcher have plenty of "good" (for lack of a better word) emotion and that is why they are great leaders. Two losses in a row Lee takes responsibilty when things go bad. You guys can keep making excuses for Dez, but he acted like a spoiled baby and you look silly IMO for making excuses for him and acting like what he did was actually a good thing. I can't belive that I am actually reading people say in other threads that what he did was good. We need Dez and we need him in a bad way. I like his emotion at times, but he has to stop with BS like that. You just can't make a guy one of your highest paid players and have him acting like that. His outburst was just bursting with negative energy and that will tear a team apart from the inside.

Jarntt I respect your football knowledge, but I think you are going in the other extreme on this issue. Stating that Dez acted like a POS without having any clue what he was actually saying was a bit much. Now we have people talking about ghetto antics and other nonsense that have nothing to do with anything.
I cant speak for anyone else, but sometimes I cant tell if the Cowboys have just lost a game, or if they have just finished getting a new haircut. Was it over the top? Sure. But its not like he was yelling that he needed more touches or telling Romo he sucked. Im not quite sure how saying "we are better than this" can tear a team apart. Color me in the look silly category I suppose.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams has been pretty impressive for a rookie. I suspect he's a big reason Miles won't be back next season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt I respect your football knowledge, but I think you are going in the other extreme on this issue. Stating that Dez acted like a POS without having any clue what he was actually saying was a bit much. Now we have people talking about ghetto antics and other nonsense that have nothing to do with anything.
I cant speak for anyone else, but sometimes I cant tell if the Cowboys have just lost a game, or if they have just finished getting a new haircut. Was it over the top? Sure. But its not like he was yelling that he needed more touches or telling Romo he sucked. Im not quite sure how saying "we are better than this" can tear a team apart. Color me in the look silly category I suppose.

I never said anything about ghetto antics, so don't attribute anything to me that I didn't say. I'm tired of the fingerpointing on this team and i'm tired of thinking Dez has matured and being proven wrong. How you say it and how it appears is as key as what you say. I can say you are the greatest of all time, but how I say it holds as much weight. He said it like a Whiny, spoiled , baby that couldn't control his emotions and didn't care how what he did impacted the team he seemingly cares so much about. Again, I am not questioning the passion or getting upset, it's the way it came out and it wasn't the first time. No matter what he said he was showing up his teammates. If he cared so much about the game, why wasn't he watching it? Does he know there was a chance they get back out onto the field and that perhaps that should have been his focus? Did you see what Russell Wilson was doing in a similar situation last night? He was getting everyone ready to go back out just in case.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about ghetto antics, so don't attribute anything to me that I didn't say. I'm tired of the fingerpointing on this team and i'm tired of thinking Dez has matured and being proven wrong. How you say it and how it appears is as key as what you say. I can say you are the greatest of all time, but how I say it holds as much weight. He said it like a Whiny, spoiled , baby that couldn't control his emotions and didn't care how what he did impacted the team he seemingly cares so much about. Again, I am not questioning the passion or getting upset, it's the way it came out and it wasn't the first time. No matter what he said he was showing up his teammates. If he cared so much about the game, why wasn't he watching it? Does he know there was a chance they get back out onto the field and that perhaps that should have been his focus? Did you see what Russell Wilson was doing in a similar situation last night? He was getting everyone ready to go back out just in case.

Just for the record, I wasnt attributing the ghetto comment to you. I know you dont roll that way. i get your frustration. I will be honest and say I didnt hear Dez comments about megatron. On the surface, it seams like, "im just as good as this dude," which I am totally cool with. If it was more than that, maybe he could have handled it better.

Me, I am tiring of the perceived overall lack of pride on this team. I am one of the few on the espn board who didnt have a problem with Crayton spouting off about the patriots game. For years the Giants would talk crap about the Cowboys. Nobody would say a word. Crayton takes up for the team, and its a problem. I just want someone to care. Someone to say, we are going to punch the other team in the mouth and keep punching. Someone to say, we are better than these F-ers, so lets go out and play like it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were questions whether or not williams could excell at the nfl level. He appears to be able to do in the nfl what he did in college. Make plays. I want to see the dez and williams combination for at least the next 5 years. Dez needs to keep his mouth in the lockerroom

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see what dez did as being that bad.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cry me a river bro, why are you so butt hurt about an emotional player, who makes our team better. Get over it.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both sides of this issue but if you take Dez out of that uniform and insert Michael Irvin what would y'all be saying?

Me Im fine with a emotional player that shows he cares. Drama caused by the media and the clicks and hits needed to turn a dollar in todays world . to me no more no less

JMHO

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is why I'm gonna disagree on a certain something.

Worked to hard to not win? Bullshit. WE were beat in every aspect of the Game except turnovers.

Special Teams, Offense, and Defense.

I agree Dez is a great talent. But he is one we have not missed a single season with Drama with since he joined this team. Every Year something. Need not forget he has a contract coming up.

I'm hella impressed with Williams. Right now he is better than Dez was ... during Dez's rookie season. Faster, runs better routes. Does have some rookie things to work on.... as all rookies do.

And Williams is getting better EVERY start .

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and love Dez or erked as some of us may be with him. He is not Johnson.... and couldn't fill Johnsons shoes as even a back up.

Johnson is so far above everyone else right now ..... it's not even fair to to them in the same sentence (Especially when Dez does it right before a game...... and I got a crazy feeling that is why he blew up)

Is what it is sometimes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both sides of this issue but if you take Dez out of that uniform and insert Michael Irvin what would y'all be saying?

Why is Mike acting like such a jackasz!