• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Vandy upset Georgia?

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy has actually been pulling in some top 25 recruiting classes the last few years. Their new coach has got the program going in the right direction. While this year may not yet be the year they shine....Vandy is poised to be a middle of the pack SEC team, maybe even a little better.

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I said, we got a white true freshman tailback. you would think I was talking about Vandy.

I think my dogs lose 2 more games. too much to overcome. Yes they are not really a top 15 team right now. nor were they a legit #7 last week with the current roster.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. The Dawgs are going to hammer Vandy injuries or not.

When was the last time Vandy beat an SEC team with a winning record?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly possible but I think UGA will come out playing angry after losing to Mizzou. Either way I expect a close game but we don't have an excuse for injuries anymore. With the players we have we should be able to win our games and the injuries are no longer an excuse after facing murderers row early on in the season. Grantham needs to get our defense to tackle, not go for the shoulder knockdowns. There have been way too many missed tackles (especially on third down) and it's showing in the final box score. We have talent and speed on defense but they seem to be lacking fundamentals.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win here wouldn't make them legit imo and I wouldn't even call it an upset anymore for uga's depleted team

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly possible but I think UGA will come out playing angry after losing to Mizzou. Either way I expect a close game but we don't have an excuse for injuries anymore. With the players we have we should be able to win our games and the injuries are no longer an excuse after facing murderers row early on in the season. Grantham needs to get our defense to tackle, not go for the shoulder knockdowns. There have been way too many missed tackles (especially on third down) and it's showing in the final box score. We have talent and speed on defense but they seem to be lacking fundamentals.

This is the best response I have seen by a Dawg fan. And FTR, anyone who really thinks Vandy will win this game should get their head checked.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win here wouldn't make them legit imo and I wouldn't even call it an upset anymore for uga's depleted team

UGAcrying1.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad seeing these "smart kid" schools with great coaching staffs and winning.

Duke, Stanford, Northwestern, Vanderbilt all went to bowls last season.

That is very cool.

MastaCow53

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia will run the table, win the SEC Championship, then cry because they don't get to go to play for the NC with their two losses.

The UGA fans will crow all offseason that they were the "Real" National Champions despite their 2 losses.

Book it!

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia will run the table, win the SEC Championship, then cry because they don't get to go to play for the NC with their two losses.

The UGA fans will crow all offseason that they were the "Real" National Champions despite their 2 losses.

Book it!

If this happened then yes...I would do this. I wouldn't really believe what I'd say though

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. The Dawgs are going to hammer Vandy injuries or not.

When was the last time Vandy beat an SEC team with a winning record?

Oddly enough, I think it was a 9 win Georgia team back in '06, which I think might be the only one in the last 25 years...unless it was some unranked 6-5 Miss St team or something like that.

Yes, Georgia is a shadow of the team that started the year, but they still have Murray and that should be more than enough to climb this speed bump.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, I think it was a 9 win Georgia team back in '06, which I think might be the only one in the last 25 years...unless it was some unranked 6-5 Miss St team or something like that.

Yes, Georgia is a shadow of the team that started the year, but they still have Murray and that should be more than enough to climb this speed bump.

Now thats funny. Maybe they are due after all.

I don't see it but the football gods are a crazy lot.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have serious anti-SEC issues from what I've seen you post. You really wasting time worrying about Vanderbilt?

He answered the OP don't be so butthurt. :lol:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle:

James Franklin's biggest win at Vanderbilt. I'd love to be partying on West End right now. :yahoo: