• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Tom Brady Start Another Game For the Patriots?

Will Brady ever start again for the Patriots?

• No

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I can't wait for the appeal. The NFL is going to be picked apart.

I'm happy for Brady's lawyer to rake in the big bucks but most people are not as stupid as you think.

When the Arbitrator sees the texts it's Game Over.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That they are constantly being reprimanded for cheating and losing both revenue and draft picks, and yet still winning the majority of their games and making the playoffs every year, one must draw the logical conclusion that they are doing even MORE cheating behind the scenes that just hasn't been exposed yet.

Look at how the penalties imposed on the New Orleans Saints have basically shattered that franchise. They got caught, stopped their cheating, accepted their penalties, and now suck. Of course the Saints play in the toughest division in football, while the Pats are in the pillow-soft AFC East...but I think you all get my point.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you aware that you don't show the Pats & Red Sox as being your teams displayed beneath your avatar?

But rather 3 different random colleges.

Trying to trick us?

No. I also love Colorado, Northwestern & Tennessee. Especially when they spell C/U/N/T. Congrats on being the only one on here who couldn't figure that out.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I also love Colorado, Northwestern & Tennessee. Especially when they spell C/U/N/T. Congrats on being the only one on here who couldn't figure that out.

How clever.

borat-not-jb.jpg

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That they are constantly being reprimanded for cheating and losing both revenue and draft picks, and yet still winning the majority of their games and making the playoffs every year, one must draw the logical conclusion that they are doing even MORE cheating behind the scenes that just hasn't been exposed yet.

Look at how the penalties imposed on the New Orleans Saints have basically shattered that franchise. They got caught, stopped their cheating, accepted their penalties, and now suck. Of course the Saints play in the toughest division in football, while the Pats are in the pillow-soft AFC East...but I think you all get my point.

Exactly, Huwaryu! Thank you for reminding us. One can only imagine all the cheating that they do that is not discovered!

No doubt- we only get the tip of the iceberg!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This cheating piece of trash will be back

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i was tom brady i would take my 4 games off and say i'm sorry !!!! pats fans he didn't get 4 games for deflategate it was for not cooperating with the investigation . if the nfl could prove the deflategate they would ban him for a year .

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh yeah. He'll probably win the Super Bowl again next year, 4 games fresher than he finished this year's.

He'll probably hit 4,000 yards too. And do it in "running up the score, fuck everybody else" fashion.

He's gonna be some kind of pissed off when he comes back

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That guy nailed it. This is the entire problem with the NFL right now. They don't care about the game. They only care about punishing people for stuff that the NFL made up.

This is an indictment on our entire American way of life. Time for the walkout.

I hope Kraft loses his shit and does something crazy. I never really liked Kraft, but I'll be in his corner for this one. The league has overstepped its bounds, and when that happens you slap the shit out of it back into the soggy hole it came from.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In an office with actual co-workers!

Tell your boss that you are robbing him blind by posting here all day instead of working,

and then go hang your head in shame.

I will pray for you.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell your boss that you are robbing him blind by posting here all day instead of working,

and then go hang your head in shame.

I will pray for you.

I work in sales. I make my own schedule and (pretty-much) do what I want. I've been #1 or #2 here for the last 11 years. I think everything I do is OK by my boss.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work in sales. I make my own schedule and (pretty-much) do what I want. I've been #1 or #2 here for the last 11 years. I think everything I do is OK by my boss.

You need to get out and sell something, Bro.

Be honest.

#1 or #2 salesman ain't makin any sales by posting on here ten + hours a day.

No way. Get out in the field!

Shake some hands and pound some shoe leather into the streets.

No way this is cutting it!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get out and sell something, Bro.

Be honest.

#1 or #2 salesman ain't makin any sales by posting on here ten + hours a day.

No way. Get out in the field!

Shake some hands and pound some shoe leather into the streets.

No way this is cutting it!

Don't worry about me. I worked hard when I was younger, so I don't need to now. My accounts are annuities at this point. I visit 1-2 times a year and keep writing business.