• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will tom brady ever be called goat

will tom brady ever be called goat ?

• Total voters

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can anyone else name a cheater called goat ? poor ole lance Armstrong went from goat to zero in a heart beat .

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Goat Gruff?

Oh, and....

fuck the Colts!

Texans bitches!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's never even been the greatest player on his own team.

He's the greatest fraud if our generation not named Lance Armstrong.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Haters. (a realist, but not a hater)

As a Seahawk fan, I'm proud to say, FINALLY, a SB Trophy. SB48, or XLVIII.
Lost another to the Pats. Why? Well TB certainly had a hand.

I respect Tom Brady, screw the ball inflation issues, REALLY? Does it really matter the inflation?

FUCK tom brady for beating my Seahawks, but he did.:suds:

No really, As Much as I want TB to fail, he usually does not. He Beat my Team.

Tom Brady is one of the TOP QB's ever, rank him as you wish/hate. To me, Top 3.
Haters will hate. Those that got beat acknowledge.

Brady without a doubt > Peyton Manning.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's never even been the greatest player on his own team.

He's the greatest fraud if our generation not named Lance Armstrong.

At least he has both of his nuts

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way any qb in this era is the goat . they would have been killed back when football was really football .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Brady as the 3rd bestest QB the Pats have ever had. Right behind Bledsoe & Grogan. Not to sound biased or anything (fuck meeeechegan!).

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Haters. (a realist, but not a hater)

As a Seahawk fan, I'm proud to say, FINALLY, a SB Trophy. SB48, or XLVIII.
Lost another to the Pats. Why? Well TB certainly had a hand.

I respect Tom Brady, screw the ball inflation issues, REALLY? Does it really matter the inflation?

FUCK tom brady for beating my Seahawks, but he did.:suds:

No really, As Much as I want TB to fail, he usually does not. He Beat my Team.

Tom Brady is one of the TOP QB's ever, rank him as you wish/hate. To me, Top 3.
Haters will hate. Those that got beat acknowledge.

Brady without a doubt > Peyton Manning.
Good post. Funny OldSchool gave you a facepalm. Then again he still thinks Dilfer and Flaccid are good QBs.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can replace Tawny with the Ray Lewis and it fits too. No winder Ray Ray spoke on his behalf when he was selected no1 by the players and the only unanimous MVP

Now you know that's not true and the player voted MVP was before they knew he was cheating, and means nothing anyway...Some of these players aren't smart enough to rent a driver when they go partying or not to shoot themselves with illegal weapons in public, so their judgement could be a little obscured....
Let's see how Garrop does with the mad scientist, and then we'll know if Brady was all that or no, I mean he did take Matt Cassell to 11 wins so if Garrop goes 4-0, Brady will have been just a puppet, BB was pulling the strings on, but Pats fans should be happy if that happens.....Brady has 1 foot out the door now anyway and if he don't retire, he will be injured and forced to...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. Funny OldSchool gave you a facepalm. Then again he still thinks Dilfer and Flaccid are good QBs.

Well, they won SB's for us and never was caught cheating, so at least they are credible....
You can cry til the cows come home but Brady is an admitted and known cheater now and that will follow him like a birth mark, it will never go away....Get ready for the Garrop era, it's already in the house....
Fortunately for you though, I think he will do fine as long as BB is the HC and GM....Oh and teaches him how to cheat like Brady....:heh:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you know that's not true and the player voted MVP was before they knew he was cheating, and means nothing anyway...Some of these players aren't smart enough to rent a driver when they go partying or not to shoot themselves with illegal weapons in public, so their judgement could be a little obscured....
Let's see how Garrop does with the mad scientist, and then we'll know if Brady was all that or no, I mean he did take Matt Cassell to 11 wins so if Garrop goes 4-0, Brady will have been just a puppet, BB was pulling the strings on, but Pats fans should be happy if that happens.....Brady has 1 foot out the door now anyway and if he don't retire, he will be injured and forced to...

I'll take the players vote over a common man any day of the week. In fact he is the only player voted in top 5 all 6 years. Brady lets air out of balls, even though his no#s suffer, while Ray takes deer antler spray. Brady has 2 baby mommas while Rev Lewis has 5. They are very similar, both good but cheat and are frauds. I'm just glad Brady doesn't go around like Rev Jackson and Al Sharpton like your guy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they won SB's for us and never was caught cheating, so at least they are credible....
You can cry til the cows come home but Brady is an admitted and known cheater now and that will follow him like a birth mark, it will never go away....Get ready for the Garrop era, it's already in the house....
Fortunately for you though, I think he will do fine as long as BB is the HC and GM....Oh and teaches him how to cheat like Brady....:heh:
That's like saying Peyton won a SB for Denver:doh: but it does reinforce to all of us what you think good/elite is:nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before a certain Ratbird fan posts the same meme for the 100th time

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the players vote over a common man any day of the week. In fact he is the only player voted in top 5 all 6 years. Brady lets air out of balls, even though his no#s suffer, while Ray takes deer antler spray. Brady has 2 baby mommas while Rev Lewis has 5. They are very similar, both good but cheat and are frauds. I'm just glad Brady doesn't go around like Rev Jackson and Al Sharpton like your guy

Deer Antler Spray isn't illegal and Ray was never caught or even considered a cheater, major fail old friend...
And since when did having babies by different mothers factor into player status ???
Ray was no fraud, I wouldn't go as far as that for Brady even though he is a proven cheater...
So just how many of those wins the players were counting when they voted him MVP, did he win honestly and how many by cheating ??

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like saying Peyton won a SB for Denver:doh: but it does reinforce to all of us what you think good/elite is:nod:

Joe is Elite, and does not Cheat....Someone interpret that to NW, he can't read realism....:pound: