• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the refs try to keep superbowl close?

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again.

Patriots fans don't believe in facts.

Independent report says otherwise

LOL - you just outed yourself as clueless. Oops.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - you just outed yourself as clueless. Oops.

Nope.

Wells was an outside firm.

Unless you had issue with him being independent for the Dolphins Locker Room report, you need to call leg warehouse.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Wells was an outside firm.

Unless you had issue with him being independent for the Dolphins Locker Room report, you need to call leg warehouse.
Paid for by the NFL to come up with a preconceived outcome.

Who paid for physics? I'd consider science pretty independent.

So glad we could revisit #FakeGate

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paid for by the NFL to come up with a preconceived outcome.

Who paid for physics? I'd consider science pretty independent.

So glad we could revisit #FakeGate

Did you have an issue with him when the NFL hired him for their dolphins investigation?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitches still crying about the Pats?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren't watching how do you know the refs evened things out.

I was, and they did !!!!.....Not the first time we've seen it either....I don't know if refs can actually fix a games outcome, they would need to all be on the same page to assure that, but 1 could definitely interfere with the out come to give a preferred team a better chance to win....
That's why all penalties should be watched by a senior ref in a multi view setting and give final ruling including missed calls if we are to ever be sure games are totally on the up and up today in the NFL....
If you remember, many thought wrestling was for real until it was exposed and the fools still watch it anyway...
That's a special kind of stupid IMO...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have an issue with him when the NFL hired him for their dolphins investigation?
Did I say I had an issue with his hiring?

My point was he's not independent when he was hired by the NFL to come to a pre-determined conclusion. They paid him over $4M to come up with a bunch of conjecture and ZERO proof. He literally had nothing to do with the final outcome as Roger and his lawyers decided the only route was to go with the "I'm the commish and I can do as I want defense".

So no I had no issue with him being hired for either investigation. Actually if it were to happen again I'd vote for him. He's as inept as they come. Maybe he would be better if he didn't start at his conclusion and try and prove it?

Why did I just waste my time on this? You knew all this. You may not want to admit, but you know it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was, and they did !!!!.....Not the first time we've seen it either....I don't know if refs can actually fix a games outcome, they would need to all be on the same page to assure that, but 1 could definitely interfere with the out come to give a preferred team a better chance to win....
That's why all penalties should be watched by a senior ref in a multi view setting and give final ruling including missed calls if we are to ever be sure games are totally on the up and up today in the NFL....
If you remember, many thought wrestling was for real until it was exposed and the fools still watch it anyway...
Eligible ineligible still hurts doesn't it?

I would've thought the pain would've been lessened when Hairball used it:noidea:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eligible ineligible still hurts doesn't it?

I would've thought the pain would've been lessened when Hairball used it:noidea:

As Reported by,
The NW Bandwagon Express
upload_2018-1-25_17-10-54.png Who needs luck when you're allowed to Cheat ?????

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just children, adults always knew better. Kinda like Santa and the Easter Bunny. It wasn't exposed, WWF just stopped pretending the adults didn't know when it went national in the 80's.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just children, adults always knew better. Kinda like Santa and the Easter Bunny. It wasn't exposed, WWF just stopped pretending the adults didn't know when it went national in the 80's.
Shhhh, old tool still believe's in the tooth fairy. Well the fairy part anyway.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why depend on luck if you can get away with cheating???

Just Win Baby!!!
Luck is for losers and fans who like to cry about penalties and injuries.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well someone must've forgot to tell Haroldo Rivera that when that wrestler slapped him senseless when he said he thought it was fake....
Back in the days of Bruno Sammartino ,nobody thought it was fake, and that stretched out to the early 2000 before it was finally admitted and restructured as simply entertainment....
But all that aside, I think most fans across the board agree that the officiating in the game today is so inadequate it's shameful.....
And absolutely has a negative affect on the game every week...It needs to be fixed el pronto before too many fans give up following the circus....
The fines and suspensions are immediately following the terrible officiating.....